SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PULLED PORK | ALLRECIPES
This slow cooker barbecue pulled pork is spice-rubbed for the best flavor.
Provided by Donna Mohr Bungo
Categories Pulled Pork
Total Time 11 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours 30 minutes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, salt, black pepper, oregano, sugar, white pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Massage spice rub into the pork roast. Wrap tightly in a double layer of plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Unwrap the roast and place in the bottom of a lined slow cooker. Add water and liquid smoke. Cover and cook on Low until pork is fork-tender, 8 to 10 hours.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board; discard liquid in the cooker. "Pull" by tearing meat into thin shreds with 2 forks or your fingers. Discard fat.
- Place shredded meat back in the slow cooker; toss with 1 cup barbecue sauce, and heat on Low until hot, 30 to 60 minutes. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 16.4 g, CholesterolContent 78.2 mg, FatContent 12.6 g, FiberContent 1.6 g, ProteinContent 22.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.3 g, SodiumContent 1299.6 mg, SugarContent 10.9 g
SLOW COOKER DR PEPPER PULLED PORK — LET'S DISH RECIPES
Pork roast is cooked in Dr Pepper and seasonings until tender, then shredded and served on crusty buns. Easy and delicious, it's a great way to feed a crowd or just a hungry family.
Provided by Danelle
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Rub over pork roast.
- In a lightly greased slow cooker, whisk together Dr Pepper and barbecue sauce. Place roast in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker and toss with cooking liquid (if there is too much liquid, remove some before returning the roast to the slow cooker).
- Serve shredded pork on sandwich buns with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142 calories, CarbohydrateContent 25 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 10 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 3 grams fat, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 4 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 1 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, SodiumContent 698 grams sodium, SugarContent 17 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 grams unsaturated fat
More about "pork barbecue slow cooker recipes"
SLOW COOKER GEORGIA PULLED PORK BARBEQUE RECIPE | TRISHA ...
Total Time 12 hours 25 minutes
- Serve on a bun with the juice.
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK - SLOW COOKER RECIPES
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
Category Barbeque, dinner
Calories 332 calories per serving
If you can, marinade the pork overnight before you plan to cook it. In a large bowl, mix the sugar, Worcestershire sauce, spices, thyme and garlic together then stir in the vinegar to make a paste. Add the pork and rub all over. Cover with cling film and leave to marinade in the fridge overnight. If not marinating, mix the ingredients together with generous seasoning, rub over the pork, then put into the slow cooker.
If you have marinated the meat, lift the pork out of the bowl and add to the slow cooker, discarding the juices. Season the pork well. Pour in the barbecue sauce and toss the pork in the sauce to coat. Cook on low for about 8hr, or until the pork shreds easily. Halfway through the cooking time, quickly open the pot, turn the pork joint over and cover quickly with the lid again (don’t leave the pot uncovered for longer than necessary, as the meat will take longer to cook).
Transfer pork to a large board and shred with two forks. If you want a thicker sauce, pour the juices from the slow cooker into a large saucepan and boil until reduced down to a thicker consistency. Add the shredded pork to the pan and stir to coat. Serve in brioche burger buns with coleslaw, some coriander leaves and a few drops of hot chilli sauce.
SLOW-COOKER PULLED PORK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 9 hours 10 minutes
Calories 584 calories per serving
- Return pulled pork to slow cooker and stir in barbecue sauce, mustard, honey and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 hour longer on low. If desired, serve with hamburger buns and sides of pinto beans, corn, tomatoes and coleslaw.
TANGY SLOW COOKER PORK ROAST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 6 hours 10 minutes
Category Pork Roast
Calories 209.6 calories per serving
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK RECIPE | MCCORMICK
Cuisine Deep South,
Calories 339 per serving
- Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker. Mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired.
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 1
- Drain most of the liquid from the slow cooker and shred the meat directly in the pot. Add about 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce and stir to combine. (At this point, if you like crisp bits in your pulled pork, you can spread the shredded pork on a sheet pan and place under a broiler for a couple minutes then return to the slow cooker.) Taste and add more barbecue sauce, hot sauce, salt or pepper, if desired. Serve with soft rolls and extra sauce on the side.
SLOW-COOKER MUSTARD BARBECUED PORK RECIPE | MYR…
Total Time 8 hours 35 minutes
- TRY THIS TWIST! South Carolina Sliders: Prepare recipe as directed. Bake 1 (15-oz.) package slider miniature sandwich buns according to package directions. Split buns. Spoon 1/4 cup barbecued pork and 1/4 cup Lowcountry Slaw onto each bun bottom. Cover with tops of buns, and serve immediately. Note: We tested with Pepperidge Farm Classic Sliders Mini Buns. Makes: 4 to 6 servings. Hands-on time: 10 min.; Total time: 9 hr., 10 min., including barbecued pork and slaw.
SLOW COOKER CAROLINA BBQ RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 12 hours 15 minutes
Category Pork Shoulder
Calories 292.8 calories per serving
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker and discard any bones. Strain out the liquid, and save 2 cups. Discard any extra. Shred the pork using tongs or two forks, and return to the slow cooker. Stir the brown sugar, hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes into the reserved sauce. Mix into the pork in the slow cooker. Cover and keep on Low setting until serving.
SLOW-COOKED BBQ PORK RIBS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 07 hours 20 minutes
Calories 480 calories per serving
- Place ribs in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender., Remove ribs and keep warm. Skim fat from sauce; serve sauce with ribs.
SLOW-COOKER GEORGIA PULLED PORK BARBECUE RECIPE | TRISHA ...
Total Time 13 hours 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, cook the roast in the slow cooker on low for 8 to 12 hours, checking after 8 hours for tenderness. Remove the meat and onions from the slow cooker. Discard the onions and finely shred the pork, using two forks. Reserve the juices from the slow cooker to add to the meat for desired juiciness. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on buns with a little mustard and coleslaw.
SLOW-COOKER PULLED PORK RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 7 hours 45 minutes
Calories 670 per serving
- Discard liquid in slow cooker. Wipe out slow cooker. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Return shredded pork to slow cooker; stir in barbecue sauce until well mixed. Cover; cook on High heat setting 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 8 hours 30 minutes
- If the pork has a bone, remove and discard it. Using 2 forks, shred the meat into bite-sized pieces, discarding any large pieces of fat. Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker, add the barbecue sauce, if using, and mix to combine.
SLOW COOKER PORK SHOULDER - HOW TO MAKE SLOW ... - DELISH
Total Time 6 hours
Category Christmas, dinner party, feed a crowd, dinner, main dish, meat
- Heat the oil in a pan, pat the pork dry with kitchen paper and then brown all over on a high heat for about 10 mins. In a jug, mix the sugar, soy and apple juice. Put all ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours until meat can be pulled apart with two forks. Remove pork from cooker and transfer to a board. Strain the cooking juices into a saucepan and reduce until syrupy - about 200ml (7fl oz). Shred the pork with a couple of forks and stir through the reduced juice. Serve with mashed or roasted baby new potatoes, or in a toasted brioche bun with Asian slaw.
SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN BARBECUE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
10 BEST PORK RIBS SLOW COOKER RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE: EASIEST SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK | KITCHN
EASY SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - THE RECIPE REBEL
10 BEST SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YU…
EASY 4-INGREDIENT CROCK-POT PORK BARBECUE RECIPE
SLOW COOKED PORK BARBEQUE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
SLOW COOKER PORK BARBECUE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SLOW COOKER PORK BARBECUE - RECIPE GIRL
MCCORMICK® SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PULLED PORK SEASONIN…
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY PORK LOIN - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
KETO SLOW COOKER SHREDDED PORK RECIPE— EAT THIS NOT THAT
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK | NO SAUCE - FLAVORFUL DRY RUB ...
SLOW COOKER PORK CARNITAS (THE BEST AUTHENTIC RECIPE ...
QUICK + EASY SLOW-COOKER RECIPES AND MEAL IDEAS ...
EASY SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - THE RECIPE REBEL
SLOW COOKER PORK TENDERLOIN & HONEY BALSAMIC GLAZE - THE ...