OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
Make and share this Oreo Truffles recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 1 hours
Prep Time 1 hours
Yield 40 truffles (approximately)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. With a mixer, blend cookie powder, cream cheese and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper. In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate. Dip balls and coat thoroughly. With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate double boiler, melt white chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
- Note: When I am exceedingly lazy (most often the case these days), I forego the chocolate 'dip' and merely roll my truffles into various mixtures - chopped nuts, chocolate sprinkles, vari-coloured candy sprinkles, cocoa powder, chocolate shavings, coloured sugars -- still pretty -- less work.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.2, FatContent 7.8, SaturatedFatContent 4.5, CholesterolContent 9.9, SodiumContent 54.9, CarbohydrateContent 13.1, FiberContent 0.5, SugarContent 10.9, ProteinContent 1.7
BEST 3-INGREDIENT OREO TRUFFLES - HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
- Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs. Add all but 2 tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and vanilla and stir until evenly combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls. Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes. A few minutes before taking the frozen balls out of the freezer, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil: Add the white chocolate and coconut oil to a microwavable bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Give it a stir. It may be melted at this point, if not, return to microwave in 30-second intervals. Dip the frozen balls in melted white chocolate/coconut oil until coated, and return to baking sheet. Drizzle with semisweet chocolate. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470 calories
More about "oreo cookie truffles recipes"
OREO™ TRUFFLES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Calories 130 per serving
- In 1-quart resealable freezer plastic bag, place chocolate chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on High 35 to 60 seconds, squeezing chips in bag every 15 seconds, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cut small tip from bottom corner of bag. Drizzle chocolate over truffles. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store covered in refrigerator.
BEST OREO BALLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE 3-INGREDIENT OREO ...
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Category birthday, Christmas, パン, dessert
- Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs. Add all but 2 tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and and salt and stir until evenly combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes. Dip frozen balls in melted chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
OREO BALLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
Total Time 2 hours
Calories 262.9 per serving
- I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
EASY OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OREO TRUFFLES
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Category Christmas, cocktail party, food gift, New Year's Eve, dessert, snack
Cuisine American, Comfort Food
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Add the sandwich cookies to a food processor and pulse to make fine crumbs. Add the cream cheese and pulse until completely combined and almost pasty. Scoop and roll the cookie mixture into 1-inch balls; you should have about 36. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Melt the white and bittersweet chocolates separately in double-boilers set up over low heat, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir until smooth and let cool slightly. Using a fork, dip half of the balls in the bittersweet chocolate and place on a prepared baking sheet; repeat with the remaining balls and the white chocolate. Let set for a few minutes, then drizzle the tops with contrasting chocolate or top with sprinkles or nonpareils, if desired. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 10 minutes. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 60 minutes
Calories 121 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. , Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm., In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator.
HOW TO MAKE OREO TRUFFLES | OREO BALLS RECIPE | FOOD ...
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
- Drop one truffle at a time into the semisweet chocolate mixture, using two forks to evenly coat. Tap any excess chocolate off, then return to the baking sheet. Drizzle with the white chocolate mixture, then quickly sprinkle with the reserved cookie crumbs. Continue until all the truffles are coated and decorated. Return to the refrigerator to set, about 5 minutes. Serve chilled.
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Calories 160 per serving
- Store truffles tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 day or in freezer up to 2 weeks. Thaw frozen truffles in refrigerator, and serve same day.
EASY OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
OREO COOKIE BALLS - ALLRECIPES
OREO | PERSONALIZED GIFTS, RECIPES, AND MORE
OREO TRUFFLES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OREO BALLS OREO TRUFFLES - COOKING CLASSY
WHITE CHOCOLATE OREO COOKIE BALLS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OREO TRUFFLES - THE COZY COOK
OREO TRUFFLES - THE COZY COOK
EASY OREO TRUFFLES - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
COOKIE TRUFFLES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY OREO TRUFFLES - SNACKWORKS
OREO BALLS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
EASY VEGAN OREO TRUFFLES - THE LITTLE BLOG OF VEGAN
MELTED SNOWMEN OREO BALLS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
OREO COOKIE BALLS (+VIDEO) - THE ... - THE COUNTRY COOK
OREO CHEESECAKE COOKIES | COOKIES AND CREAM COOKIE REC…
OREO BALLS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
NO BAKE OREO BALLS - THE RECIPE CRITIC
10 BEST COOKIE CRUMBLES RECIPES - YUMMLY
NO BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE - SWEETEST MENU