OATMEAL COOKIES NO FLOUR RECIPE - FOOD.COM
A chewy sweet treat made for Sam who avoids flour. If any left over you can crumble and use as granola over ice cream or yogurt.
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a mixer, mixing till blended. Stir in the remaing ingredients.
- Spoon on to a parchment lined cookie sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let set for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141.7, FatContent 5.6, SaturatedFatContent 3.1, CholesterolContent 26.3, SodiumContent 40.7, CarbohydrateContent 21.3, FiberContent 1.2, SugarContent 13.9, ProteinContent 2.2
OATMEAL-CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
What could be better than a recipe for oatmeal cookies? An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes just enough semisweet chocolate chips to elevate this treat to next-level goodness.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120 , CarbohydrateContent 16 g, CholesterolContent 15 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 80 mg, SugarContent 10 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "oatmeal flour cookies recipes"
CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME: FIND RECIPES, APPETIZERS, DESSERTS, HOLIDAY RECIPES & HEALTHY COOKING TIPS
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 103 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, molasses and vanilla; beat well. , Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the raisins, pecans and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. , Bake at 350° for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
ALMOND FLOUR OATMEAL COOKIES - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
OATMEAL COOKIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
VEGAN OATMEAL COOKIES (GF) - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
2 INGREDIENT APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES (NO FLOUR, EGGS, BUTTER OR OIL) - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
10 BEST OATMEAL COOKIES WITH QUICK OATS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOFT OATMEAL COOKIES | ALLRECIPES
SUGAR-FREE KETO OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE (1 NET CARB!) | WHOLESOME YUM - NATURAL KETO RECIPES
ALMOND FLOUR OATMEAL COOKIES (GLUTEN FREE) - ORGANICALLY ADDISON
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES OLD FASHIONED OATS RECIPES | YUMMLY
3 INGREDIENT NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES (NO FLOUR, EGGS, BUTTER OR OIL) - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
THE ULTIMATE OATMEAL COOKIES (IN JUST 20 MINS) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT | EASY COMFORT FOOD RECIPES
VANISHING OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - QUAKER OATS
PERFECT OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | SALTY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES | RECIPES
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | RAISIN PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES | RECIPES