GRILLED PRIME RIB RECIPE | MICHAEL CHIARELLO | FOOD NETWORK
There is nothing better than a prime rib roast, especially if you can find one that is USDA Prime. The problem is the amount of time it takes and the financial risk if carved undercooked. I solved the problem by creating this recipe. You get all the benefits of the roast with none of the risk. Cooking Notes: The most important rule to remember is ROOM temperature meat and time to rest after you cook it. Remember to pre-order your meat if you want Prime beef. Wine Notes: Can you say Cabernet Sauvignon? This is the place to pull out one of the old ones if you have it. Many wine shops have some past vintages in back ready for the asking!
Provided by Michael Chiarello : Food Network
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the steaks from the refrigerator and allow them to come to room temperature.
- Season steaks generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Press the salt and pepper into the steaks. Set aside.
- Make the garlic paste: Trim the stem ends off garlic cloves.
- Place a small skillet over medium heat and add 4 tablespoons of the oil. Add the garlic cloves and bring the oil to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low. Strip the leaves off 2 sprigs rosemary and chop to make 2 tablespoons. Add the rosemary to the garlic and cook until the cloves are golden brown, about 10 minutes, tossing occasionally with tongs.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and allow the garlic to cool in the oil.
- In a mortar or on a cutting board, mash the garlic into a paste. Mix the mashed garlic with the reserved oil and rosemary. You should have about 1/2 cup of paste.
- Place the meat on a hot grill and cook until well browned on both sides, about 5 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side.
- Cut 2 lemons in half and cut ends off. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the lemons on the grill with the steaks and serve with the steak.
- Smear 2 generous tablespoons of the paste over the first seared side of each steak. Place the steaks, paste side facing up, on the grill rack.
- Finish cooking on the cool side of the grill, with the lid on or in the oven until done to your preference, 10 to 12 minutes for rare (remove when an instant-read thermometer registers 120 degrees F).
- Remove the steaks from the grill and allow the steaks to rest on the rack for about 10 minutes. Cover and keep warm while resting.
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board. Cut between the bone and meat of each steak. Cut each steak crosswise into 1-inch slices.
GRILLED RIB EYE STEAKS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Grilled Rib Eye Steaks recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 19 minutes
Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Let steaks stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes. Rub steaks evenly with steak seasoning (I use McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning).
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300 to 350) for 2 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, turn each steak at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 minutes more. Flip steaks, and grill 2 1/2 minutes. Turn steaks at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 more minutes (medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill, and brush evenly with butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- (If you want rare steaks, adjust the time to 2 minutes in the above directions; for medium doneness, grill 4 minutes each turn; and for medium-well, allow about 5 minutes each turn).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50.9, FatContent 5.8, SaturatedFatContent 3.6, CholesterolContent 15.3, SodiumContent 40.9, CarbohydrateContent 0, FiberContent 0, SugarContent 0, ProteinContent 0.1
PRIME RIB STEAK RECIPES
HOW TO GRILL PRIME RIB STEAK - RESTAURANT STELLA
GRILLED PRIME RIB RECIPE - CHOWHOUND
GRILLED PRIME RIB ROAST RECIPE - GRILLSEEKER
HOW TO COOK A PRIME RIB EYE STEAK ON AN OUTDOOR GRILL ...
RECIPES PRIME RIB STEAK
GRILLED PRIME RIB ROAST RECIPE - GRILLSEEKER
TRY THESE PRIME RIB RECIPES FOR THE GRILL
HOW TO GRILL PRIME RIB WITH A FAN FAVORITE RECIPE ...
DELICIOUS GRILLED PRIME RIB ROAST RECIPE - GRILL MASTER ...
GRILLED PRIME RIB RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
HOW TO COOK SINGLE PIECES OF PRIME RIB | LEAFTV
TEXAS ROADHOUSE PRIME RIB RECIPE (COPYCAT) - RECIPES.NET
RIB-EYE STEAK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST STEAK MARINADE FOR GRILLED RIBEYE STEAKS - WORKS ON ...
LAWRYS PRIME RIB RECIPE 2022 - GRILLSAY
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE PRIME RIB RECIPES
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE PRIME RIB RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
GRILLED PRIME RIB - BBQ RIBS WITH BEANS AND COLE SLAW ...