GOI CUON (VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLL WITH PORK AND PRAWNS ...
This classic snack is known by many names, spring roll, salad roll, fresh roll, Vietnamese roll. Whatever you want to call it, it's delicious, healthy, and one of my favorite things to eat. Serve with nuoc cham (Vietnamese dipping sauce) or hoisin dipping sauce.
Provided by vietlove
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pork in the hot skillet until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add prawns and cook until meat is pink. Drain water and slice prawns in half lengthwise.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in vermicelli and return to a boil. Cook until vermicelli is tender yet firm to the bite, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Fill a large shallow bowl with warm water.
- Dip a rice wrapper into the warm water until softened, 3 to 5 seconds. Place rice wrapper on a work surface. Let the rice paper soften for about 30 seconds. Arrange pork, a prawn half, vermicelli noodles, cilantro, spring onions, mint leaves, and romaine lettuce on the bottom third of the wrapper; roll it up halfway, tuck in the sides, and finish rolling the rest of the way. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 56.6 g, CholesterolContent 73.8 mg, FatContent 2 g, FiberContent 2.2 g, ProteinContent 19.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 88.2 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g
G?I TÔM B?P C?I RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
Tyna Hoang’s g?i tôm b?p c?i is a colorful salad of cabbage, crunchy vegetables, poached shrimp, and tangy nu?c ch?m.
Provided by Tyna Hoang
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Combine sugar and 7 Tbsp. warm water in a small bowl and whisk until sugar is dissolved. Stir in chiles, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce. Set nuóc cham aside.
- Bring coconut milk, 1 tsp. salt, and ½ cup water to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and add shrimp. Cover and let sit until shrimp are opaque and pink, about 4 minutes. Drain and chill until ready to use.
- Toss cabbage, carrots, onion, cilantro, and mint in a large bowl. Pour half of reserved nuóc cham over and gently massage into vegetables until evenly distributed. Top with chilled shrimp, fried shallots, and peanuts. Serve with remaining nuóc cham alongside. Do ahead: Nuóc cham can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill.
More about "goivietnam recipes"
G?I CU?N (VIETNAMESE SUMMER ROLLS) | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
Cuisine Asian, Vietnamese
GOI CON - VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 58.5 per serving
- Note: You will get better with practice. The second will look better than the first and so on. Rice paper varies in thickness so if you find the brand you are using is a little stiff to work with blot more or less water off the next until you find what works for you. You can also let it sit for a few seconds before adding ingredients or use slightly warmer, never hot, water for dipping. Just remember to let the water drip off and wipe your work surface dry each time - a dry surface allows the rice paper to stick and creates a little tension for easier wrapping.
G?I - ESSENTIAL VIETNAMESE SALADS , TOP 3 SALADS IN ...
GOI (VIETNAMESE SALAD RECIPES) - VIETNAM CUISINE
VIETNAMESE CHICKEN SALAD (GOI GA BAP CAI) — VIETNAMESE ...
VIETNAMESE CHICKEN SALAD (GOI GA) - COOKING THERAPY
VIETNAMESE SHRIMP SALAD (GOI TOM) — VIETNAMESE HOME ...
15 GOAN SNACK RECIPES PERFECT FOR ANY TIME OF THE DAY ...
EASY HEALTHY HOMEMADE GOI GA VIETNAMESE SALAD ...
QUICK & EASY RECIPE FOR VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS ...
VIETNAMESE COUSCOUS SALAD RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
D?CH V? ÐÓNG GÓI - 3CE VIETNAM
19 IDÉES DE FOODS EN 2021 | NOURRITURE, RECETTES DE ...
VÉ R? C? GÓI FLIGHT PASS TI?T KI?M 50% C?A VIETNAM ...
ENGLISH/VIETNAMESE FOOD DICTIONARY: TRANSLATIONS FOR ...
TRI?N LÃM QU?C T? CHUYÊN NGÀNH ÐÓNG GÓI BAO BÌ, IN ?N VÀ ...
A SHELF-STABLE HISTORY OF WHY VIETNAM LOVES MÌ GÓI ...
VIETNAMESE VEGAN GREEN MANGO SALAD (G?I XOÀI) - THE VIET VEGAN
D? ÁN CHUY?N VAN PHÒNG CÔNG TY SHOPEE VI?T NAM - VIETNAM ...