SOFT PRETZEL STICKS WITH HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE ...
Forget about that pretzel stand at the mall, and start making your own at home. These will be such a hit with your family; next time you'll be making a double batch. Coarse salt is traditional, but try sprinkling on some of the Everything Seasoning that's so popular now for another tasty option.
Provided by lutzflcat
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 12 pretzel sticks
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, and yellow mustard in a small bowl, and store in the refrigerator while preparing pretzel sticks.
- Mix yeast and brown sugar in a small bowl; add warm water, and whisk until sugar dissolves. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour and salt together in a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment. Add canola oil and gradually pour in the yeast mixture, kneading until smooth and silky, 4 to 5 minutes. If the dough is very sticky, knead in more flour.
- Shape dough into a ball and transfer to a large greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in volume, about 45 minutes.
- Punch down the dough and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Flatten into a rectangle and cut into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a stick about 7 inches long. Place sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; let rest uncovered for about 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Pour about 5 quarts of water in a large, deep pot; stir in baking soda. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Carefully place pretzel sticks in the simmering water in batches for 30 seconds, flipping after 15 seconds. Remove from water and let drain on paper towels.
- Transfer the sticks back to the baking sheet. Brush lightly with butter and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature with the honey mustard dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 31.9 g, CholesterolContent 6.8 mg, FatContent 8.3 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 3.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, SodiumContent 1652.3 mg, SugarContent 6.7 g
GOURMET CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
I make these often for bake sales and around the holidays. They are so adaptable for any special event and great for all ages.
Total Time 33 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Yield 30 chocolate pretzels
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt milk chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave (be careful not to burn in the micro).
- If you are using the white chocolate, wait until later before melting unless you can keep it over warm water.
- Dip each pretzel rod about 2/3 of the way up in chocolate.
- Lay on wax paper lined baking sheets, lining up the rods but leave a bit of space between them.
- Allow to set a little, but not completely dry (while waiting, make sure your white chocolate is ready).
- Dip a fork into the white chocolate and drizzle over the milk chocolate by gently swishing the fork back and forth over the rods but not touching them.
- Place your sprinkles or candies on a paper plate and roll each pretzel rod in desired topping (or just sprinkle on).
- Lay back on wax paper to set completely.
- These look great displayed in, or given in, a unique glass or mug.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.9, FatContent 3.6, SaturatedFatContent 2.1, CholesterolContent 2.6, SodiumContent 138.2, CarbohydrateContent 14.3, FiberContent 0.7, SugarContent 6.1, ProteinContent 1.9
More about "dip for pretzels sticks recipes"
CARAMEL PRETZEL STICKS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 02 hours 35 minutes
Calories 132 calories per serving
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and butter; bring just to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until a candy thermometer reads 245° (firm-ball stage). Keep warm. , Pour 2 cups caramel mixture into a 2-cup glass measuring cup. Quickly dip each pretzel halfway into caramel; allow excess to drip off. Place on well-buttered baking sheets; let stand until firm. (Rewarm caramel mixture and replenish as needed.), In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip half of the caramel-dipped pretzels into the white coating; return to baking sheets. Melt milk chocolate coating; dip remaining pretzels; place on baking sheets., Drizzle white-dipped pretzels with milk chocolate coating; drizzle milk chocolate-dipped pretzels with white coating. If desired, sprinkle with walnuts. Store in airtight containers.
10 BEST PRETZEL DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
15 OF THE BEST PRETZEL DIP RECIPES TO UP YOUR SNACK GAME
18 BEST DIPS FOR YOUR PRETZELS - TOP RECIPES
CRAZY DIPPED PRETZEL RODS | VERY BEST BAKING
TGI FRIDAY'S PRETZEL STICKS AND BEER CHEESE DIP - COPYKAT ...
CHOCOLATE DIPPED PRETZEL STICKS | MCCORMICK
SOFT PRETZEL STICKS WITH CHEESE DIP | GUTOM GIRL | RECIPES
CRAZY DIPPED PRETZEL RODS | VERY BEST BAKING
17 BEST IDEAS ON WHAT TO DIP PRETZELS IN - RECIPE MARKER
10 BEST PRETZEL STICK SNACKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZELS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
RECIPE PRETZEL STICKS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
45 PRETZEL STICKS IDEAS IN 2021 | CHOCOLATE COVERED ...
SWEET PRETZELS STICKS WITH STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE DIP ...
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZELS WITH CANDY MELTS ...
SOFT PRETZEL STICKS WITH BEER & CHEESE DIP | EMERILS.COM