3-INGREDIENT SAUSAGE-CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT BUNDLES RECI…
Each little bite is packed with flavor in these 3-ingredient sausage appetizers. Pillsbury™ Crescents are filled with hot pork sausage and spicy jalapeño cream cheese spread, making these sausage cream cheese bites as easy to create as they are delicious to eat. This is one unbeatable appetizer that your family will ask for again and again.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x9-inch rectangle. If using crescent roll dough, firmly press perforations to seal. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Place about 1 rounded teaspoon sausage on center of each dough square. Top with about 1 teaspoon cream cheese. Bring 4 corners together to overlap slightly in center at top of each bundle. Twist and pinch to seal, leaving small gaps between seams. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 , CarbohydrateContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 135 mg, SugarContent 1 g, TransFatContent 0 g
SAUSAGE CHEESE BISCUITS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
These breakfast-in-a-biscuit goodies will appeal to the young...and the young at heart. It's one of my favorite recipes because it doesn't require any special ingredients. —Marlene Neideigh, Myrtle Point, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; place each in an ungreased muffin cup. Cut sausages into fourths; brown in a skillet. Drain. Divide sausages among cups., In a small bowl, combine eggs, cheese and onions; spoon into cups. Bake until browned, 13-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227 calories, FatContent 16g fat (6g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 57mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 548mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 8g protein.
More about "cream cheese sausage biscuits recipes"
SAUSAGE AND CHEESE CRESCENT SQUARES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Calories 130 per serving
- Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into small squares.
CREAM CHEESE SAUSAGE BALLS - FOOTBALL FRIDAY - PLAIN CHICKEN
HOMEMADE SAUSAGE ROLLS RECIPE JOY THE BAKER
APRICOT CREAM CHEESE THUMBPRINTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SAUSAGE BISCUITS AND GRAVY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
2-INGREDIENT CREAM BISCUITS (+VIDEO ... - THE COUNTRY COOK
BIG BEAR'S WIFE - EASY RECIPES, FUN TRAVELS, & REAL LIFE ...
CREAM BISCUITS - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST SAUSAGE GRAVY AND BISCUITS - ALLRECIPES
EGG & CHEESE KETO SAUSAGE BALLS (LOW CARB!) - MAEBELLS
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH SAUSAGE EGGS CHEESE RECIPE…
BEST EASY BUDGET FRIENDLY FAMILY RECIPES