BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
“This old-fashioned recipe has been in my family for years,” writes Beverly Duncan of Big Prairie, Ohio. “It’s also delicious with miniature chocolate chips or coconut in place of the toffee bits.”
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield about 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in toffee bits and pecans. Shape into a 10-in. roll; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm., Preheat oven to 375°. Unwrap dough and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Freeze option: Place wrapped logs in resealable plastic freezer bag; freeze. To use, unwrap frozen logs and cut into slices. If necessary, let dough stand a few minutes at room temperature before cutting. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111 calories, FatContent 4g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 14mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 96mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 1g protein.
TOLL HOUSE BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
These are my absolute favorite cookie. Ever. I have licked many a beater after mixing these cookies up. They are of course from the back of the Toll House package.
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 5 dozen, 60 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream the sugars and butter together, add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the flour mixture.
- When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97.4, FatContent 4.9, SaturatedFatContent 3.4, CholesterolContent 14.3, SodiumContent 95, CarbohydrateContent 12.6, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 9, ProteinContent 0.8
BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP COOKIES - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
BANANA PUDDING COOKIES | DESSERT ... - THE BEST BLOG RECI…
WHITE CHIP CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
70+ COOKIE AND BAR RECIPES EVERYONE WILL LOVE | SOUTHERN ...
SOFT CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - WIKIPEDIA
SALTED BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES - LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES