CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These cookies are great...you get a double dose of chocolate! My kids love them.
Provided by KATHY
Categories Desserts Cookies Drop Cookie Recipes
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.5 g, CholesterolContent 17.9 mg, FatContent 7.1 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 1.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 63.1 mg, SugarContent 10.2 g
CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM ICING RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Making a chocolate cake, or need a frosting for cupcakes? Our easy chocolate buttercream perfectly complements a cocoa sponge for a party or afternoon tea
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 10-12 cupcakes, or 1 x 20cm cake
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of barely simmering water (make sure the bowl isn't touching the water). Stir until melted. Alternatively, melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 secs. Leave the melted chocolate to cool for 5 mins.
- Mash the butter and icing sugar together with a fork first, then switch to a wooden spoon or electric beaters if you have them. Sift in the cocoa and pour in the melted chocolate, a pinch of salt and the milk, then mix again until smooth. Use to top cupcakes or cover and fill a chocolate sponge cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 calories, FatContent 18 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 11 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 39 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 38 grams sugar, FiberContent 2 grams fiber, ProteinContent 1 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.3 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE CHIP ICING RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE RECIPE - MY CAKE SCHOOL
NEVER FAIL CHOCOLATE CHIP FROSTING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM