EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
You can’t beat a good homemade cookie. These ones are soft, chewy, delicious, and really simple to make
Total Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC/325ºF/gas 3. Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy. Crack in the egg, add the vanilla and mix well. Sift in and fold through the flour and salt. Roughly chop and stir in the chocolate.
- Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place onto the lined trays. Cover and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Flatten the balls slightly with your fingers, then place in the hot oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden (make sure you don’t overdo them – the chewier the better). Leave to cool completely, then serve with a glass of cold milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129 calories, FatContent 6.9 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 4.1 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 1.7 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 15.7 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 8 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.2 g salt, FiberContent 0.8 g fibre
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: sugar, dark brown sugar, salt, refined coconut oil, non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, vegan semi-sweet chocolate, vegan dark chocolate
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.
- Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334 calories, CarbohydrateContent 38 grams, FatContent 20 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, ProteinContent 2 grams, SugarContent 24 grams
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes. Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes. Desserts . All Desserts (618) Chocolate Chip Cookies (148) Cookies (281) Brownies & Blondies (56) cake (125) …
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Chocolate chip cookie dough is baked in the form of a cake and topped with homemade chocolate frosting for a kid-pleasing chocolate chip cookie cake. ... Vegan Recipes; Vegetarian Recipes; Diet & Healthy Recipes. Diet & Healthy Recipes ... calories …
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
Feb 04, 2022 · There were two major influences on this chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe: the Nestle Toll House back-of-the-package recipe (which I think we can all agree is pretty much The Standard as far as chocolate chip …
THE BEST DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
The cookie tastes alot better with more cocoa or it just seems like the standard chocolate chip cookies. Flaw #3: (This one isn't a flaw, just an improvement...) Divide the vanilla by half and add the …
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN A CUP - NO. 2 PENCIL
Mar 06, 2012 · My kiddos are going crazy over this chocolate chip cookie in a cup, and the best part is how easy and quick it is to make. Edited to add: This is the original chocolate chip cookie in a cup …
27 EASY VEGAN COOKIE RECIPES - MINIMALIST BAKER
Dec 01, 2020 · All the vegan cookies, all in one place! From classics like chocolate chip and snickerdoodle to fan favorites and more, we’ve compiled our favorite easy vegan cookie recipes. They’re …
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - EATINGWELL
Kids and adults alike will love this easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe, which--unlike most cookie recipes--doesn't call for flour. These gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip …
NEIMAN MARCUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a great tasting cookie! When cooled they were crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I only omitted the espresso powder (didn't have any)and added 3/4 cup of chopped pecans and was still very happy with the results. Of all the chocolate chip cookie recipes …
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE RECIPE ...
Great dish! I made my own chocolate chip cookie dough (tollhouse recipe) instead of the packaged dough. I would say use about 1/2 the recipe for the crust and about 1/3 of the dough for the …