BROILED SPANISH MACKEREL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
The quick, simple, and delicious fish recipe is best with fresh-caught fish if possible.
Provided by GAHSMOMX3
Categories Fish Recipes
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 6 3-ounce fillets
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Rub both sides of each mackerel fillet with olive oil and place with the skin side down into the prepared baking dish. Season each fillet with the paprika, salt, and pepper. Top each fillet with two lemon slices.
- Bake the fillets under the broiler until the fish just begins to flake, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3 g, CholesterolContent 49.8 mg, FatContent 20.9 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 16.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, SodiumContent 56.1 mg
SIMPLE BROILED FLANK STEAK WITH HERB OIL RECIPE | FOOD ...
Flank steak is a relatively lean cut of meat but full of flavor. This preparation is low on the fussiness factor: Put your seasoned steak on a preheated broiler pan and cook, no flipping needed. Just be sure to cut the meat against the grain-across, not parallel with, the visible lines of muscle fibers-so the steak will be tender, not chewy.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Total Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Position an oven rack 5 to 6 inches from the broiler unit, and preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, and set the broiler insert on top of the broiler pan if using. Place the pan on the oven rack, and preheat until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together 1/4 cup of the oil, parsley, vinegar, garlic, pepper flakes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl. Cover the herb oil, and set aside until ready to serve.
- Stir together the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture on both sides of the steak.
- Carefully remove the broiler pan from the oven, put the steak in the center and broil (without turning) until nicely browned and firm, with some give when pressed in the thickest part, 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain, and serve with the herb oil.
BEEF RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
PAKISTANI GROUND BEEF CURRY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST BEEF LOIN STRIP STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES TO INSPIRE YOU IN THE KITCHEN (CRAFT BEEF, CHICKEN ...
30-MINUTE GROUND BEEF RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BROILED HAMBURGERS WITH ONIONS AND ... - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
SIMPLE BROILED HADDOCK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA CASSEROLE (EASY PASTA BAKE ...
JUICY BROILED BURGERS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
MEAT CALORIES AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION - FATSECRET