CORNBREAD LOAF RECIPE -
I made a few minor changes to the original recipe printed in Bon Appetit (December 1992). Original recipe was printed as a request for corn bread served in Le Bus resturant.
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with corn meal.
- Mix first six ingredients (flour- salt) in large bowl.
- Mix eggs, melted margarine/oil, milk in small bowl.
- Add egg mixture and corn to dry ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2773.7, FatContent 66.9, SaturatedFatContent 15.3, CholesterolContent 381.8, SodiumContent 2977.4, CarbohydrateContent 497.5, FiberContent 23.1, SugarContent 163.3, ProteinContent 63.2
BANANA BANANA BREAD RECIPE | OUR FAN FAVORITE ... -
Why compromise the banana flavor? My banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Ultimate comfort food, and it's WONDERFUL TOASTED!! (Make sure to use bananas with a lot of black on them for the best flavor! The blacker the bananas, the stronger the banana flavor of the bread.)
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 1 9x5 loaf, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.8, FatContent 8.8, SaturatedFatContent 5.2, CholesterolContent 51.3, SodiumContent 237.2, CarbohydrateContent 36.1, FiberContent 1.3, SugarContent 17, ProteinContent 3.6
More about "9x5 loaf pan recipes"
DOWNEAST MAINE PUMPKIN BREAD | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Category Breakfast and Brunch, Breakfast Bread Recipes
Calories 263.2 calories per serving
- Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
LOAF PAN NEW YORK-STYLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE -
Total Time 5 hours 10 minutes
Calories 430 per serving
- Refrigerate about 3 hours, or until completely chilled. Using parchment ends, carefully remove cheesecake from pan. Carefully pull sides of parchment paper away from cheesecake. To cut cheesecake, use long, thin-bladed, non-serrated knife. Dip knife into hot water after each cut, cleaning off with paper towel. Serve topped with your favorite toppings, if desired. Store cheesecake loosely covered in refrigerator.
9X5" PAN RECIPES - BON APPÉTIT RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
49 OF OUR FAVORITE LOAF PAN RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
20+ LOAF CAKE RECIPES THAT ARE SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE ...
THE SIMPLY RECIPES GUIDE TO LOAF PANS
WALTER SANDS' BASIC WHITE BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
HOW TO ADJUST A LOAF PAN RECIPE - BAKING AND CAKE ART ACADEMY
HOW TO ADAPT BAKING RECIPES FOR DIFFERENT PAN SIZES ...
LASAGNA FOR TWO - MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
THE BEST HOMEMADE PUMPKIN BREAD - TWO SISTERS
HOW TO MAKE BUTTERMILK QUICK BREAD: WITH 10 DIFFERENT ...
HOW ARE LOAF PANS MEASURED?
HOW MANY MINI LOAF PANS EQUAL A REGULAR LOAF PAN? - WORLD ...
9X5 LOAF PAN | WILLIAMS SONOMA
CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
RESIZING RECIPE TO FIT BREAD PAN | THE FRESH LOAF
HOW TO ADJUST BAKING TIME FOR MINI LOAF PANS? - WORLD OF PANS
CARROT CAKE LOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS