PORK POTSTICKERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A delicious pork-filled potsticker recipe which has 2 ways it can be made and a delightful sauce to go with it! These are great as either an appetizer or a main course.
Provided by Sarah Lindeman
Total Time 37 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place green onions on a flat work surface. Slice whites and about 1 inch of the green parts thinly. Reserve 1 tablespoon sliced green onions for the sauce.
- Combine pork, egg yolk, green onion, garlic, cilantro, and salt in a bowl. Mix filling thoroughly by hand.
- Separate and place wonton wrappers onto your work surface. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the filling onto the center of each wrapper. Use your finger or a pastry brush to lightly moisten edges of wonton wrappers with water. Fold one corner of the wrapper over the filling onto the opposite corner to form a triangle. Press edges together to seal the potsticker, removing any air pockets.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a few potstickers; cook until they float to the top, about 2 minutes. Remove potstickers with a slotted spoon and place on baking sheet or plate to dry. Repeat with remaining potstickers.
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar together in a small bowl with a fork to make sauce. Add the reserved green onions. Serve sauce alongside the potstickers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.8 g, CholesterolContent 92.4 mg, FatContent 13.4 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 16.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 g, SodiumContent 1060.2 mg, SugarContent 0.4 g
PORK POT STICKERS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
Chef Ming Tsai created this recipe for Epicurious's [Wine.Dine.Donate](/articlesguides/entertaining/winedinedonate) program. Serve the potstickers with his [dim sum dipper](/recipes/food/views/236608) and [cranberry-teriyaki glaze](/recipes/food/views/236607).
Provided by Ming Tsai
Yield Makes 30 potstickers
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In large bowl, toss together cabbage and 3/4 teaspoon salt and set aside for 30 minutes. Transfer to clean dish towel or cheesecloth, gather ends together, and twist to squeeze out as much water as possible. Wipe bowl clean, then return cabbage to it. Add pork, ginger, carrots, scallions, and garlic and stir to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, and egg, then stir into cabbage-pork mixture. Stir in pepper and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- On dry surface, lay out 1 gyoza wrapper, keeping remaining wrappers covered with dampened cloth or paper towel. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons filling into center, then moisten halfway around edge with wet finger. Fold moisture-free half of wrapper over moistened half to form open half-moon shape. To seal, using thumb and forefinger of one hand, form 6 tiny pleats along unmoistened edge of wrapper, pressing pleats against moistened border to enclose filling. Moistened border will stay smooth and will automatically curve in semicircle. Stand dumpling, seam-side up, on baking sheet and gently press to flatten bottom. Cover loosely with dampened cloth or paper towel. Form remaining dumplings in same manner.
- In 10-inch, lidded, non-stick skillet over moderately high heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking, then remove from heat and arrange pot stickers in tight circular pattern standing up in oil (they should touch one another). Cook, uncovered, until bottoms are pale golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, tilting skillet to distribute, then cover tightly with lid and cook until liquid has evaporated and bottoms of dumplings are crisp and golden, 7 to 10 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons more water if skillet looks dry before bottoms are browned. Remove lid and cook, shaking skillet to loosen pot stickers, until steam dissipates, 1 to 2 minutes. Invert large plate with rim over skillet. Using pot holders, hold plate and skillet together and invert skillet. Remove skillet and serve pot stickers warm.
More about "pork potstickers without cabbage recipes"
CHINESE CABBAGE POTSTICKERS | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
Total Time 40 minutes
Category staple food
Calories 865 kcal per serving
- Assemble the potsticker
EASY POTSTICKERS DUMPLINGS RECIPE WITH CHICKEN OR PORK ...
Total Time 21 minutes
Category Chicken, Pork
- Cook the potstickers
FAST POT-STICKERS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 1 hours
- Uncover dumplings, return heat to medium-high and cook another minute or two, until bottoms are dark brown and crisp and water evaporates. (Use more oil if necessary.) Serve hot, with sauce.
PORK POTSTICKERS - DAMN DELICIOUS
PAN FRIED PORK AND SHRIMP POTSTICKERS RECIPE
PORK POTSTICKERS RECIPE - I AM HOMESTEADER
POTSTICKERS (CHINESE PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS!) | RECIPETIN EATS
RECOMMENDED CHINESE DUMPLING RECIPE WITHOUT CABBAGE ...
PORK AND CABBAGE POTSTICKERS (??) | HEALTHY NIBBLES
PORK POTSTICKERS - CARMY - EASY HEALTHY-ISH RECIPES
PORK POTSTICKERS WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS | EAT, LITTLE BIRD
PORK POTSTICKERS RECIPE - I AM HOMESTEADER
PORK AND VEGGIE POTSTICKERS | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
PORK AND CHINESE CABBAGE POT STICKERS RECIPE
EASIEST PORK AND CABBAGE POTSTICKERS RECIPE EVER - THE ...
CHINESE POTSTICKERS RECIPE: PORK & NAPA CABBAGE - NUT FREE WOK
PAN-FRIED PORK AND CABBAGE POT STICKERS - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
CRAZY GOOD POTSTICKERS WITH 3-INGEDIENT SAUCE RECIPE ...
POTSTICKERS (AUTHENTIC AND EASY RECIPE) | HOW TO FEED A LOON