PEPPERY ROAST BEEF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
With its spicy coating and creamy horseradish sauce, this tender roast is sure to be the star of any meal, whether it’s a sit-down dinner or serve-yourself potluck.—Maureen Brand, Somers, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 02 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 02 hours 30 minutes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine the oil, seasoned pepper, garlic, thyme and salt; rub over roast. Place fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. , Bake, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing., In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with roast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228 calories, FatContent 10g fat (4g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 83mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 211mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 30g protein.
PEPPERY ANTIPASTO SKEWERS RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
Rib eye makes these antipasto skewers extra special, but there’s lots of room to play around with proteins, cheeses, and briny bits.
Provided by Zaynab Issa
Yield 4 - 6 Servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pat steak dry with paper towels and generously season all over with kosher salt and 1½ tsp. black pepper (or more if you like). Let sit 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium-high. Cook steak, undisturbed, until a deep golden brown crust forms underneath, about 3 minutes. Turn over and repeat on second side until browned, about 3 minutes. If steak has a fat cap, stand it on its side with tongs and cook until browned, about 3 minutes (an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part should register 120° for medium-rare). Transfer to a cutting board; let rest 15 minutes. Slice steak against the grain ?"–¼" thick.
- Working with 1 skewer at a time, thread skewer through a strip of steak near a short end. Slide a cube of cheese, then a piece of cherry pepper onto skewer. Thread opposite side of steak onto skewer to close. Push steak, cheese, and cherry pepper snugly against one another to form a compact bundle situated toward the tip of the skewer.
- Arrange skewers on a large plate. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
More about "peppery recipes"
27 BELL PEPPER RECIPES THAT ARE HEALTHY | FORKS OVER ...
PEPPERY HERBED TURKEY TENDERLOIN RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 203 calories per serving
- Pat tenderloins dry; flatten to 3/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine the wine or juice, onions, parsley, 4 teaspoons oil, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large shallow dish; add turkey and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Drain turkey, discarding marinade. Sprinkle turkey with pepper and 1/2 tsp. salt. In a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey in remaining oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Remove and keep warm., In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, reserved marinade and remaining salt until smooth; pour into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Slice turkey; serve with sauce.
OUR 10 BEST PEPPERY RECIPES | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
OUR 45 FAVORITE BELL PEPPER RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
35+ SWEET PEPPER RECIPES | EATINGWELL
BELL PEPPER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BELL PEPPERS RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
PEPPERY BARBECUE-GLAZED SHRIMP WITH VEGETABLES & ORZO ...
BEST BELL PEPPER RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
PEPPERY MONTEREY JACK PASTA SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEPPER RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
THE 20 BEST STUFFED PEPPER RECIPES
15 FAVORITE BELL PEPPER RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
15 BEST STUFFED PEPPERS RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
38 PEPPER RECIPES - DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
10 BEST MINI SWEET PEPPERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 WAYS TO USE SWEET MINI PEPPERS : FOOD NETWORK | SUPER ...
HEALTHY PEPPER RECIPES | EATINGWELL
SWEET AND PEPPERY WATERMELON SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
RECIPES WITH SHISHITO PEPPERS