OREO CUPCAKES WITH COOKIES AND CREAM FROSTING RECIPE: H…
Kids and adults alike will find these Oreo cupcakes irresistible. If you want to pipe the frosting, be sure to thoroughly crush the cookies. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners., In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Fold in crushed cookies., Fill prepared cups three-fourths full. Bake 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. , In a large bowl, combine butter, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in cookie crumbs. Pipe or spread frosting over cupcakes. If desired, sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs and garnish with mini Oreo cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411 calories, FatContent 19g fat (10g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 51mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 346mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 58g carbohydrate (40g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 4g protein.
'OREO' COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
- Prepare the dough: Sift together the cocoa powder, flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla, incorporating each ingredient before adding the next. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated, scraping the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces; place one piece between 2 lightly floured sheets of parchment paper and roll into a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle. Repeat with the other piece of dough. Refrigerate both rectangles, covered with the parchment sheets, until firm, at least 1 hour or up to several days.
- Using a 2-inch round cutter, cut the dough into 64 circles. (You can reroll the scraps once.) Place the cookies about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets and chill for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake the cookies until they are set and slightly darker around the edges, about 20 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling: Using a mixer, cream the butter and shortening until fluffy. Beat in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
- Flip half of the cookies upside down and top each with 1 level tablespoon of filling. Press the remaining cookies on top to make sandwiches.
More about "oreo cookies and cream recipe recipes"
COPYCAT NABISCO OREO COOKIES RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Total Time 48 minutes0S
Calories 140 calories per serving
OREO CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OREO CHEESECAK…
Total Time 6 hours 20 minutes
Category comfort food, dessert, snack
Cuisine American, Comfort Food
- Chill the cheesecake bites until firm and set, at least 6 hours or up to 2 days.
BEST OREO BALLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE 3-INGREDIENT OREO ...
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Category birthday, Christmas, パン, dessert
- Dip frozen balls in melted chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
OREO COOKIES & CREAM FILLING RECIPE
OREO DELIGHT | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
OREO™ COOKIE BARK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
OREO® BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
COOKIES & CREAM PARTY CAKE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
30 HEAVENLY OREO DESSERT RECIPES - SCRAMBLED CHEFS
EASY HOMEMADE OREO COOKIE CRUST | BAKE OR NO BAKE
OREO | PERSONALIZED GIFTS, RECIPES, AND MORE
OREO® PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE OREO COOKIES - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH