SKINNY CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
Lean strips of chicken breast, bell peppers and onions served sizzling hot with warm tortillas and shredded cheese. If this is your idea of delicious, you are not alone!
Provided by Gina
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Marinate the chicken with lime juice, and season with chile powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper and toss with olive oil.
- To grill the onions and peppers outside on the grill, use a cast iron skillet and grill covered over medium heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Or, to cook them indoors, you can use a large skillet on the stove over medium heat for 16 to 18 minutes, covered until the onions and peppers are soft.
- Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium heat; grill chicken until cooked through, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a cutting board when done and cut into strips. Once cooked, combine with the peppers and onions.
- Serve immediately with warmed tortillas, cheese and toppings.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 2 fajitas, Calories 299 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 27 g, ProteinContent 39 g, FatContent 10.5 g, CholesterolContent 7.5 mg, SodiumContent 423 mg, FiberContent 15.5 g
MEXICAN CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Tired of plain old Chicken Soup? Try this one. Adding the avocado is a must! We also add a little grated cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
Provided by Rillene
Categories Tortilla Soup
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay chicken breasts onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, cool and shred or cut into strips.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat oil in a stockpot and cook the onions and celery until soft. Stir in the water and chicken broth. Season with cumin, black pepper and remaining taco seasoning mix. Simmer for 30 minutes for the flavors to mingle. Add the tomatoes, cilantro and chicken, simmer for 5 more minutes. Serve hot topped with avocado, shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.1 g, CholesterolContent 79.6 mg, FatContent 16.4 g, FiberContent 3.3 g, ProteinContent 29.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 5.5 g, SodiumContent 1367.8 mg, SugarContent 3.4 g
More about "mexican chicken fajitas recipe recipes"
QUICK CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 18 minutes
Calories 413 calories per serving
- Place avocados in a bowl; coarsely mash with a fork. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and lime juice, stirring to combine. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas; top evenly with avocado mixture. Top evenly with sour cream and cilantro, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE | NIGELLA LAWSON | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
- The onion and bell peppers can be cut 1 day in advance. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate. The chicken can be cut 1 day in advance and tossed with the oregano, cumin and garlic flavored oil. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Add the lime juice and salt just before cooking.
MEXICAN CHICKEN FAJITA PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 30 minutes
Cuisine North America, Mexican
Calories 351 calories per serving
- Unroll dough into a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425°until edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes., Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat in 1/2 teaspoon oil until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes; remove and keep warm., In the same pan, saute the onion, peppers, chili powder and cumin in remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in salsa and chicken., Sprinkle half of the cheese over prepared crust; top with chicken mixture and remaining cheese. Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired.
CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Calories 535 per serving
- Arrange lettuce on a platter, then place chicken next to lettuce. Tip juices from cutting board over chicken and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve vegetables on the same platter or separately. Serve with warm tortillas, salsa and crumbled queso fresco.
SKILLET CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - EVERYDAY EILEEN
Total Time 35 minutes
Category Main Course
Calories 148 kcal per serving
- Feel free to garnish with sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese, salsa, any of your favorite toppings
49 OF OUR BEST MEXICAN CHICKEN RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - AUTHENTIC MEXICAN RECIPES
EASY 30-MINUTE CHICKEN FAJITAS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
CHICKEN FAJITAS | THE BEST EASY MEXICAN RECIPE + HOMEM…
THE BEST MEXICAN CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE- COOKING CHICK…
CHICKEN FAJITAS - MUY BUENO COOKBOOK
SIZZLING CHICKEN FAJITA RECIPE - COOKING MEXICAN RECIPES
THE BEST EASY CHICKEN FAJITAS - FOODIECRUSH.COM
HEALTHY CHICKEN FAJITAS - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
FAJITAS DE POLLO (MEXICAN CHICKEN FAJITAS) - MEXICAN ...
SKILLET CHICKEN FAJITAS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CHICKEN FAJITAS - RECIPETIN EATS
MEXICAN CHICKEN FAJITAS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM