CHEESY HASH BROWNS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix hash brown potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream of chicken soup, Colby cheese, and melted butter in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle top with corn flake crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 876.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 57.7 g, CholesterolContent 150.7 mg, FatContent 75.7 g, FiberContent 4 g, ProteinContent 24.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 42.7 g, SodiumContent 1103.9 mg, SugarContent 2.8 g
HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Make a hearty breakfast casserole with hot pork sausage, cubed hash browns, eggs and shredded cheese. Top with picante sauce and sour cream for Tex-Mex flair.
Provided by MyRecipes
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until meat crumbles. Stir in hash browns, and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and potatoes are lightly browned. Drain mixture on paper towels; spoon into a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together eggs, cheese, and next 4 ingredients; pour evenly over sausage mixture, stirring well. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Bake, covered with nonstick foil, at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes. Serve with desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.
More about "making hash browns in the oven recipes"
PEPPER JACK HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME: FIND RECIPES, APPETIZERS, DESSERTS, HOLIDAY RECIPES & HEALTHY COOKING TIPS
Total Time 50 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Calories 416 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. For topping, combine the potato chips, bacon and Parmesan; sprinkle over casserole. Top with paprika., Bake, uncovered, until edges are bubbly and topping is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
SAUSAGE-HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
CHEESY HAM AND HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Category Breakfast and Brunch, Potatoes
Calories 414.6 calories per serving
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
HASH BROWN POTATO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MCDONALD'S HASH BROWNS RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
SCHWARTIES HASH BROWNS – THE BEST OF BRIDGE
SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE, HASH BROWN & CHEDDAR BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - BROWN EYED BAKER - FOOD BLOG FEATURING RECIPES FOR BAKING, DESSERTS & EASY COMFORT ...
CRACKER BARREL HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - COPYKAT RECIPES
CHEESY HASH BROWN CUPS WITH BAKED EGGS - JUST A TASTE
OVEN FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HASH BROWN LATKES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS