EASY ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ZUCCHINI BREAD
Zucchini bread is the best afternoon snack, plus a way to sneak some veggies into your day. Our recipe calls for chocolate chips, but you can easily leave out!
Provided by Erin Merhar
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0S
Yield 8-10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350˚. Butter or spray the inside of a 9-by-5-inch inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in the chocolate chips (if using).
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, brown and granulated sugars, and vanilla. Stir in the zucchini. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the top all over with the coarse sugar. Bake 55-60 minutes, until slight crumbs remain on a toothpick when stuck into the middle of the loaf. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove and let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing. Cover and store leftover the bread at room temperature for up to 3-4 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
If your garden has blessed you with an abundance of everyone’s favorite squash, then it’s time to get out the grater, fire up the oven and bake some loaves with this moist, tender, spice-infused easy Zucchini Bread recipe. We'll show you how to make homemade Zucchini Bread with a quick-prep recipe and tips for easily swapping veggies or adding fruit for a dash of sweetness. Master this recipe and you'll open the door to a delicious season of homegrown goodness.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 3 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 (8x4-inch) loaf pans or 1 (9x5-inch) loaf pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs until well mixed. Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts and raisins. Stir in nuts and raisins. Divide batter evenly between 8-inch pans or pour into 9-inch pan.
- Bake 8-inch loaves 50 to 60 minutes, 9-inch loaf 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on cooling rack 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 , CarbohydrateContent 27 g, CholesterolContent 35 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, SodiumContent 230 mg, SugarContent 14 g, TransFatContent 0 g
THE BEST CLASSIC ZUCCHINI BREAD - THE WHOLESOME DISH
20 HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPES THAT USE ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR ...
ZUCCHINI BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPE LIBRARY | RED STAR® YEAST
ZUCCHINI PICKLES - ALLRECIPES
BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
HOMEMADE PESTO RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE | PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING HEALTH…
HEALTHY BREAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
15 BAKED ZUCCHINI RECIPES FOR SIDES AND SNACKS | ALLRECIPES