HASH BROWN EGG BRUNCH RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Slow cookers aren't just for making dinner. I make this often if we're having company overnight. With just a little planning and not much work, I can prep it the night before and have a lovely breakfast waiting in the morning. —Barb Keith, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 04 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 04 hours 00 minutes
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, layer a third of each of the following: potatoes, bacon, onion, green pepper and cheese. Repeat layers twice. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over layers., Cook, covered, on high 30 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, until a thermometer reads160°, 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315 calories, FatContent 17g fat (8g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 289mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 589mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 20g protein.
MINI HASH BROWN FRITTATAS | SOUTHERN LIVING
Just when you thought there was no way to improve on the potato, along come these babies.
Provided by Sarah Epperson Loveless
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Yield Serves 12
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with baking spray. Toss together hash browns and 2 cups of the cheese in a large bowl until combined. Spoon hash brown mixture evenly into prepared pan, filling all cavities (about ½ cup each), pressing up and around sides to form a cup. Bake until edges are golden and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a clean kitchen towel; squeeze to remove liquid. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add spinach, and cook, stirring occasionally, just until spinach is warmed and combined with onion, about 1 minute. Remove from heat, and set aside until ready to use.
- Remove baked hash brown cups from oven, and spoon 1 heaping tablespoon onion-spinach mixture into bottom of each cup. Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until eggs are beaten and mixture is well combined. Carefully pour evenly into hash brown cups to cover onion-spinach mixture. Top evenly with tomatoes, and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake at 375°F until eggs are set and hash browns are crispy and browned, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven; cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Serve warm.
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE - BELLY FULL
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HAM EGG AND CHEESE HASH BROWN BREAKFAST MUFFINS - WILL ...
HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST BACON HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST GROUND BEEF HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
50 EGG IDEAS : RECIPES AND COOKING : FOOD NETWORK ...
SAUSAGE HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - AMANDA'S EASY RECIPES