WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES RECIPE - BBC GOOD FOOD
Make these chocolates to give as gifts or for a fun weekend project. Split the ganache into a few bowls and add a couple of different flavourings, if you like
Provided by Anna Glover
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield Makes 30 truffles (easily halved)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt the chocolate, cream and butter in a heatproof bowl over a small pan of just simmering water, or in the microwave in short blasts, stirring regularly. Stir in any flavourings you like (add them gradually and taste the mix, the flavour will be stronger when chilled). Transfer to a small baking dish or shallow container and chill until set, about 4 hrs or overnight.
- Using a large melon baller or a heaped teaspoon, scoop truffles from the set mixture, or using clean hands briefly roll between your palms, then transfer to a lined baking tray. Chill in the freezer for 30 mins to firm up.
- To decorate, melt the chocolate the same way as in step 1, leave to cool a little, then drop the chilled truffles into the chocolate and lift out with a fork. Put back on a lined baking tray and sprinkle over any toppings, if using, and chill again in the fridge for 1-2 hrs, or freeze for 30 mins if you’re in a rush, until set. Store in a cool place or in the fridge until giving as a present or eating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122 calories, FatContent 9 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 5 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 10 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 10 grams sugar, FiberContent 0.1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 2 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.05 milligram of sodium
OREO BALLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
My sister's co-worker brought these to a party and they were quite a hit. I don't know where the recipe came from originally. "Bark" is an artificial chocolate or vanilla candy coating/confectioner's coating used to make a treat called almond bark and can be found at most grocery stores near the chocolate chips. You can use chocolate chips and white chocolate chips if you don't have almond bark, but I have found that almond bark melts better and is easier to work with.
Total Time 2 hours
Prep Time 2 hours
Yield 25-35 Walnut size candies
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Chill for an hour.
- Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
- Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
- Allow to harden on wax paper.
- Takes about 15 minute.
- While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
- When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
- I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.9, FatContent 15.4, SaturatedFatContent 8.2, CholesterolContent 15.7, SodiumContent 144.9, CarbohydrateContent 29.3, FiberContent 0.6, SugarContent 23.8, ProteinContent 3.1
CHOCOLATE CHERRY MICE CANDIES | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
THESE NO-BAKE OREO TRUFFLES WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE ... - DELISH
EASY OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES - THE GUNNY SACK
15 CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
51 BEST PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS ...
37 COCOA POWDER RECIPES ALL CHOCOLATE ... - TASTE OF HOME
RED VELVET CAKE TRUFFLES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS