CAMPBELL'S GOLDEN MUSHROOM SOUP PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOO…
This is a super fast, delicious recipe. My mother made it when I was young and now I serve it to my husband. You may use boneless chicken in place of pork.
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on the chops.
- Heat a skillet and add oil to coat.
- Brown the chops on each side from 5-10 minutes depending on thickness,Cook until juices run clear then remove from pan.
- Add can of soup and water to the hot pan and stir Sprinkle in rosemary Heat until boiling.
- Put chops back in and cover Cook another 5 minutes on low.
- Serve with mashed potatoes as the gravy is YUMMY!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.6, FatContent 15.6, SaturatedFatContent 5.6, CholesterolContent 129, SodiumContent 744.1, CarbohydrateContent 6.3, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 1.9, ProteinContent 42
22 EASY CAMPBELL SOUP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
Campbell's has been making canned soup since 1895 when they produced the very first jar of ready-to-eat soup. That soup was Beefsteak Tomato Soup, which was named after the Beefsteak Tomato. A couple of years later, the company invented the process of condensed soup. At that time, they were able to start packing soup into
Provided by Cassie Marshall
OUR RECIPES | RECIPES USING CAMPBELL'S SOUP UK
RECIPES ARCHIVE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
TASTY 2-STEP PORK CHOPS - CAMPBELL ... - CAMPBELL SOUP …
COPYCAT CAMPBELL'S BEAN & BACON SOUP RECIPE - CDKITCHEN
QUALITY SOUPS, SAUCES, FOOD & RECIPES - CAMPBELL SOUP COM…
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
21 CAMPBELL’S SOUP RECIPES FOR EASY MEALS - INSANELY GOOD
10 BEST CAMPBELL CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK ROAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PAN FRIED PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
COPYCAT CAMPBELL'S BEAN & BACON SOUP RECIPE | CDKITCHEN
10 BEST CAMPBELL GOLDEN MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPES - YUMMLY
PORK SANDWICH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
EASY SLOPPY JOES - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY