STEWED HAMBURGER RECIPE -
Make and share this Stewed Hamburger recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and oxo cube and 3/4 cup water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Shake flour with remaining 1/4 cup of water.
- Stir into hamburger, and simmer until the gravy thickens.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236, FatContent 13.1, SaturatedFatContent 5, CholesterolContent 76.2, SodiumContent 257.7, CarbohydrateContent 4.3, FiberContent 0.3, SugarContent 1.3, ProteinContent 24
STEWED BURGERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Looking for a different twist on burgers for the evening dinner table? Give these stewed burgers cooked in an Italian-style tomato sauce a try and you'll see smiles galore. Serve with noodles, rice, or over toasted split hamburger buns.
Provided by lutzflcat
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Mix ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Divide meat mixture into four equal portions and form into burgers.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and brown burgers for about 4 minutes on each side. Remove burgers to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add garlic to the skillet. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add marinara sauce, red wine, sugar, basil, and crushed red pepper flakes; mix to combine. Add burgers back to the skillet, spoon sauce over them, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Check occasionally and stir in a little water if the sauce becomes too dry. Remove cover and add mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions back to the skillet. Cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.2 g, CholesterolContent 165.9 mg, FatContent 23.5 g, FiberContent 5 g, ProteinContent 28.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.3 g, SodiumContent 940.8 mg, SugarContent 15.1 g
More about "stewed hamburger recipes"
SAUCY STEWED BURGERS RECIPE -
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
Calories 280.4 per serving
- Serve in hamburger buns.
HAMBURGER STEW RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Category Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes, Stews, Beef
Calories 408.7 calories per serving
- In a large pot over medium high heat, saut E the ground beef. Add the taco seasoning, soup, water, onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and beans. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
FAVORITE HAMBURGER STEW RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 20 minutes
Calories 191 calories per serving
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add the tomatoes, carrots, celery, potatoes, water, rice, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables and rice are tender. , Uncover; simmer 20-30 minutes longer or until thickened to desired consistency.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled stew in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally; add a little water if necessary.
HAMBURGER STEW RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Total Time 50 minutes
- Prepare the Croutons: While potatoes cook, toss together bun pieces, olive oil, and salt on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; spread into a single layer. Bake in preheated oven until golden and crisp, about 10 minutes. Serve with Stew.
EASY HAMBURGER STEW RECIPE -
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 460 per serving
- Add all remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
HEARTY GROUND BEEF STEW RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 05 hours 20 minutes
Calories 270 calories per serving
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the next nine ingredients. Stir in the beef. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Stir in soup and tomato paste; cover and cook for 1 hour longer or until heated through.
HAMBURGER STEW RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 203 calories per serving
- Add carrot and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
GROUND BEEF STEW RECIPE -
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 310 per serving
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine water and flour; shake well to blend. Gradually add to stew, stirring constantly; cook and stir until bubbly and thickened.
51 EASY AND TASTY STEWED HAMBURGERS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS ...
10 BEST HAMBURGER STEW GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
STEWED HAMBURGER RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
SIMPLE GROUND BEEF STEW RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
QUICK STEWED HAMBURGER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HAMBURGER STEW (ONE POT COMFORT FOOD!) - GONNA WANT SECONDS
EASY SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER STEW - BUDGET BYTES
HAMBURGER STEW!!! ???? DELICIOUS ONE... - RECIPES FROM ...
DEEP SOUTH DISH: GROUND BEEF HOBO STEW
10 BEST GROUND BEEF GOULASH STEWED TOMATOES RECIPES | YUMMLY
PIONEER WOMAN HAMBURGER STEW RECIPES
HAMBURGER STEW - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - GROUND BEEF