SAUSAGE CRESCENT CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Learning how to make crescent roll sausage balls couldn't be easier with this simple recipe. Sausage, crescent dough and cheddar cheese come together in a snap to create warm, cheesy sausage balls that are perfect for snacking. This family-friendly treat is a delicious way to get everyone involved in making a scrumptious appetizer. Even the tiniest hands can help form the sausage and cheese balls. Have fun creating new memories while making Sausage Crescent Cheese Balls with your kids!
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix sausage, cheese and rosemary; mix well using hands or spoon.
- Unroll crescent dough on work surface; coat each side of dough with 1 tablespoon flour. Using pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into about 1/4-inch pieces. Mix crescent dough pieces into bowl of sausage mixture in small amounts until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 42 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Place in pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 , CarbohydrateContent 3 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cheese Ball, SodiumContent 110 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 0 g
SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE BALLS
Sausage balls are a classic holiday appetizer that might make you go "Wait, what even is a sausage ball?!" The answer: Addictive bites of cooked pork sausage, cheddar, and Bisquick that will be the most popular dish at your party. Here's how to make it perfectly.
Provided by Lindsay Funston
Categories Christmas tailgate Thanksgiving appetizers
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0S
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a large bowl, mix together pork sausage, Bisquick, cheddar, parsley, and paprika until combined and season with salt and pepper. Using a small cookie scoop, place tablespoon-size balls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of balls with olive oil and bake until deeply golden and no longer pink, 25 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories
KETO SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I made these sausage balls tonight and they were gone fast! I even had friends asking for the recipe. I made them with regular Jimmy Dean natural sausage, maybe a bit more than 1/2 c. sharp cheese because I like it so much. I splurged and bought some really great shredded Parmesan cheese. They were a little sticky when rolling them into balls.
EASY SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Biscuit-mix sausage cheese balls are one of our family favorites for breakfast gatherings and holidays. I've found that this recipe will vary depending on where you live. Baking at higher altitudes, in general, calls for reducing the fat in recipes…
EASY SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I have always loved sausage balls but other recipes using just shredded cheese (or adding butter of milk) always seemed a little dry and/or greasy. This recipe is moist inside and crunchy outside …
GLUTEN-FREE SAUSAGE BALLS - THE DEFINED DISH RECIPES
Nov 10, 2019 · Another perfect 5 star recipe by Alex! I used to look up recipes on Pinterest and other Google searches, but between DD blog and cookbook, I don’t need to look anywhere, as every recipe has been a complete hit! These sausage balls …
PORK SAUSAGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
a high angle view of a bowl full of golden-brown sausage balls. Sausage Balls . Rating: 4.47 stars 1211 . These are so yummy! My family makes every Christmas morning. Enjoy! By Linda. Sausage Gravy I. Sausage …
BISQUICK SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
Dec 11, 2021 · Sausage balls are a scrumptious snack made with sausage and Bisquick baking mix. If you can’t picture it, imagine what it would be like if meatballs and muffins were to have a …
SAUSAGE-CHEDDAR BALLS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and baking powder. Add cheddar and toss to coat. Add sausage, onion, and butter. With your hands, mix until well combined and roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls, 1/2 inch apart, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until balls …
CORNBREAD SAUSAGE BALLS - PLAIN CHICKEN
Dec 18, 2020 · Cornbread Sausage Balls – sausage balls made with cornbread mix instead of Bisquick. Sounds weird, but these are seriously THE BEST sausage balls EVER! Only 4 ingredients – sausage…