OYSTER CRACKER CRUSTED FISH STICKS RECIPE | MOLLY YEH ...
Provided by Molly Yeh
Total Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the fish into 1/2-inch strips (you should get about 24 to 30 pieces). Season all over with 1/2 teaspoon salt and several grinds of pepper.
- Spread the flour in a shallow bowl. Beat the eggs in a second shallow bowl with a pinch of salt. Put the crackers in a food processor and pulse to mostly fine crumbs, about the consistency of panko with a few larger crumbs mixed in (you can also crush the crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.) Toss the crumbs in a third shallow bowl with the dried chives, dried dill, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and several grinds of pepper.
- Dredge the fish, a few pieces at a time, in the flour, then beaten egg letting the excess drip back into the bowl. Roll to coat thoroughly in the crumbs then place each piece on the prepared baking sheet, about an inch apart.
- Once all of the fish is coated, spray liberally all over with olive oil spray. Bake until the crumbs are crisp and golden and the fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove to a platter and serve with the tartar sauce and lemon wedges.
- Add the mayonnaise, pickles, lemon juice, parsley, capers, dill, and sugar in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend while you make the fish sticks.
DEEP FRIED OYSTERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a very simple recipe for fried oysters. You can use the same recipe for shrimp and scallops too.
Provided by Christine
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Seafood
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, salt and black pepper. Dredge oysters in flour mixture, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Carefully slide oysters into hot oil. Cook five at a time until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Drain briefly on paper towels. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 576.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 27.4 g, CholesterolContent 99.6 mg, FatContent 47.9 g, FiberContent 1.4 g, ProteinContent 10 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.7 g, SodiumContent 776 mg, SugarContent 1.7 g
More about "oyster sticks for sale recipes"
GRILLED OYSTERS RECIPE | OYSTERS RECIPES - FULTON FISH MARKET
Get your grill on with our easy grilled oysters recipe - don't forget the crusty bread to mop up all the delicious garlic parsley butter! You'll make a little extra garlic parley butter - also called a compound butter - than you need, but it keeps well in the refrigerator or freezer and make the best garlic bread. Don't have a grill? Don't worry! Our recipe works for broiled oysters too.
- 1. Make the garlic-parsley butter: place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use. 2. Preheat your grill. You can either shuck your oysters before grilling, or grill them for 1 minute to slightly open the oyster, then shuck them and continue grilling 3. For shucked oysters: place the oysters directly on the grill or on a baking sheet or cast iron pan layered with rock salt to keep them stable. Place 2 teaspoons of garlic parsley butter on each oyster, then cover the grill and cook for about 3 minutes, until the liquid is bubbling. Carefully remove the oysters and place on a seaweed or rock salt lined platter 4. For unshucked oysters: place the oysters directly on the grill or on a baking sheet or cast iron pan layered with rock salt to keep them stable. Cover the grill and cook for 1 minute to slightly open them. Carefully remove, and wearing oven mitts, shuck the oysters, keeping as much oyster liquor as possible. Place 2 teaspoons of garlic parsley butter on each oyster, then place back on the baking sheet or cast iron pan, cover the grill and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully remove the oysters and place on a seaweed or rock salt lined platter. 5. For broiled oysters: place an oven rack 6 inches from the broiler. Preheat broiler. Place the oysters directly on a baking sheet or cast iron pan layered with rock salt to keep them stable. Place 2 teaspoons of garlic parsley butter on each oyster, then place back on the baking sheet or cast iron pan, cover the grill and cook for 3 minutes, until the liquid is bubbling. Carefully remove the oysters and serve.
5 BEST WAYS ON HOW TO COOK OYSTERS | FISHERMEN'S NET
OYSTER RECIPES | RAW & COOKED OYSTERS | SIMPLY OYSTERS
ANTIQUE OYSTER STICKS - THE ANTIQUES DIVATHE ANTIQUES DIVA
15 BEST OYSTER RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
OYSTER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OYSTER STICKS AT 1STDIBS
OREGON OYSTER FARMS RECIPES, FRESH PACIFIC OYSTERS
CHARBROILED OYSTERS RECIPE | LOUISIANA TRAVEL
CHARGRILLED SHUCKED OYSTERS RECIPE | SUR LA TABLE
GREY OYSTER GROW STICK
BAKED OYSTERS ONASSIS | KALOFAGAS.CA
10 BEST SURIMI RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES - CHEF SPENCER WATTS - CHEF SPENCER WATTS
DANDY OYSTER CRACKERS NATIONAL BISCUIT CO. 1930'S WEM ...
ALL ABOUT FRENCH OYSTERS - THE GOOD LIFE FRANCE
CHOW DOWN | EHOW
A THANKSGIVING OYSTER DRESSING THAT PLAYS UP THE OYSTERS ...
VERSATILE DRIED OYSTER MUSHROOM POWDER FOR USE IN VARIOUS ...