CROISSANTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Combine yeast, warm water, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Allow to stand until creamy and frothy.
- Measure flour into a mixing bowl. Dissolve 2 teaspoons sugar and salt in warm milk. Blend into flour along with yeast and oil. Mix well; knead until smooth. Cover, and let rise until over triple in volume, about 3 hours. Deflate gently, and let rise again until doubled, about another 3 hours. Deflate and chill 20 minutes.
- Massage butter until pliable, but not soft and oily. Pat dough into a 14x8-inch rectangle. Smear butter over top two thirds, leaving 1/4-inch margin all around. Fold unbuttered third over middle third, and buttered top third down over that. Turn 90 degrees, so that folds are to left and right. Roll out to a 14x6-inch rectangle. Fold in three again. Sprinkle lightly with flour, and put dough in a plastic bag. Refrigerate 2 hours. Unwrap, sprinkle with flour, and deflate gently. Roll to a 14x6-inch rectangle, and fold again. Turn 90 degrees, and repeat. Wrap, and chill 2 hours.
- To shape, roll dough out to a 20x5-inch rectangle. Cut in half crosswise, and chill half while shaping the other half. Roll out to a 15 x 5 inch rectangle. Cut into three 5 x 5 inch squares. Cut each square in half diagonally. Roll each triangle lightly to elongate the point, and make it 7 inches long. Grab the other 2 points, and stretch them out slightly as you roll it up. Place on a baking sheet, curving slightly. Let shaped croissants rise until puffy and light. In a small bowl, beat together egg and 1 tablespoon water. Glaze croissants with egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated 475 degrees F (245 degrees C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 15.8 g, CholesterolContent 45.9 mg, FatContent 13.4 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 3.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.1 g, SodiumContent 303.5 mg, SugarContent 1.8 g
CROISSANTS STUFFED WITH DILL SCRAMBLED TOFU AND CHIVE ...
Vegan croissants can be tricky to find in stores or bakeries. Save yourself the search by making a batch of your own! These croissants are far from the plain ones you would find anyway. The dish will leave you full and satisfied because the croissant halves act as the bread in this breakfast sandwich. Enjoy the herbaceous flavor of the scrambled tofu and the creamy, indulgent, oniony chive aioli.
Provided by Plant Tribe
Cook Time minutes
Yield 2-3 servings
Nutrition Facts : Calories calories
More about "croissant stuffed animal recipes"
CROISSANTS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 1 hours 33 minutes
Calories 310 calories per serving
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix the beaten egg with a pinch of salt and use to generously glaze the croissants. Bake for 15-18 mins until risen and golden brown, then cool on wire racks.
10 BEST STUFFED CROISSANTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST STUFFED MEAT CROISSANTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED CROISSANTS : 4 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
BREAKFAST CROISSANT BOATS (STUFFED CROISSANTS) - TIPBUZZ
QUICK AND EASY VEGAN RECIPES USING CRESCENT ROLLS | PETA
24 FOODS YOU CAN STUFF INSIDE A CROISSANT GALLERY
26 CROISSANT FILLINGS FOR THE PERFECT PASTRY - INSANELY GOOD
15 DELICIOUS THINGS YOU CAN STUFF IN A CRESCENT ROLL
CLASSIC FRENCH CROISSANT RECIPE – WEEKEND BAKERY
PIN ON CROISSANT RECIPE
STUFFED ANIMAL PATTERNS - SKILLOFKING.COM
SUNFLOWER CHEESE RECIPES | PLANT BASED VEGAN CHEESE ...
ANIMAL WILDLIFE COLLECTION - FREE PATTERNS • CRAFT PASSION
ONE GREEN PLANET - VEGAN COOKBOOKS
GIANT PIG-IN-A-BLANKET RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
SRTC CRIMINAL JUSTICE PROGRAM DONATES STUFFED ANIMALS TO ...
GABRIELLE UNION SHARES ADORABLE PICS OF DAUGHTERS ZAYA AND ...
14+ ANIMAL SAUCE IN AND OUT - ANIME SARAHSORIANO
SAM'S CLUB KITCHEN - SAM'S CLUB - WHOLESALE PRICES ON TOP ...