CARROT AND ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the inside of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Boil carrots in a pot of lightly salted water until slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Add zucchini and onion; boil until zucchini is tender, 5 to 10 more minutes. Drain.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk flour into melted butter forming a paste, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir half-and-half into paste, stirring constantly, until mixed. Add bouillon cubes and stir until dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Add Colby-Jack cheese, mustard, and dill; whisk until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in vegetables. Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with 1/4 cup melted butter in a bowl until butter is fully incorporated. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbling and topping is browned, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 24.7 g, CholesterolContent 64 mg, FatContent 23.4 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 8.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 14.4 g, SodiumContent 744.8 mg, SugarContent 4.3 g
ZUCCHINI AND CARROTS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
I 'adopted' this recipe in August 2005. I have made it and think it is a great recipe as written. I hope you like it as much as I did. I also found it went well with a little lite sour cream spooned on top of each serving for a change. The following words come from the original person who posted this recipe: "A nice summer-time side dish. I suggest cutting the zucchini a bit larger than the carrots, since it cooks faster. Substitute dried herbs if you don't have fresh."
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- Add carrots, zucchini and garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until just barely tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.6, FatContent 3.6, SaturatedFatContent 0.5, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 45.7, CarbohydrateContent 7.8, FiberContent 2.4, SugarContent 3.6, ProteinContent 1.3
More about "zucchini squash carrot recipes recipes"
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Category Side Dish, Vegetables, Squash, Summer Squash
Calories 258.9 calories per serving
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
SUMMER SQUASH AND CARROT CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 260.4 per serving
- Note: Can easily be made ahead and served later!
LOW-CARB CARROT, ZUCCHINI & SQUASH RIBBONS RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
CARROT ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
ROASTED VEGETABLES (SQUASH, ZUCCHINI ... - HEALTHY RECIPES
SQUASH ZUCCHINI CARROT CASSEROLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SAUTÉED SQUASH AND CARROTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
AIR FRIED ZUCCHINI, YELLOW SQUASH, AND CARROTS | EMERILS.COM
GRILLED VEG (CARROT, SQUASH, ZUCCHINI & ONION) RECIPE ...
ZUCCHINI CARROT SLAW AND ZUCCHINI RECIPE COLLECTION
HERB ROASTED ZUCCHINI AND CARROTS - HEALTHY RECIPES, EASY ...
GLAZED ZUCCHINI AND CARROTS RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD ...
GARDEN ZUCCHINI SQUASH CASSEROLE - THE CARROT UNDERGROUND??
10 BEST ZUCCHINI CARROTS BROCCOLI RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI AND SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI RECIPES (54) - SUPERCOOK
SQUASH ZUCCHINI CARROT CASSEROLE - RECIPES - PAGE 2 ...
SQUASH CASSEROLE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
CRISPY SQUASH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CARROT-ZUCCHINI SOUP | RECIPE