ZITI AL FORNO (FROM THE SOPRANOS FAMILY COOKBOOK) - FOOD.COM
It's from the sopranos cookbook but I use my own Recipe #73937 and it is the best food in the world there aren't words to describe it!
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put all the ziti in a large bowl.
- Toss ziti with 3 cups of the gravy and half of the grated cheese.
- Spoon half of the ziti into a casserole dish.
- Spread the ricotta over the top of the ziti.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella and rest of grated cheese.
- Pour on 1 cup of sauce.
- Top with remaining ziti and rest of sauce (it will be almost overflowing) sprinkle with more grated cheese.
- Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes and then uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Tell me immediately how it was!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.7, FatContent 7, SaturatedFatContent 4.1, CholesterolContent 24.6, SodiumContent 167.6, CarbohydrateContent 22.2, FiberContent 0.9, SugarContent 1, ProteinContent 10.3
BEST 5-CHEESE ZITI AL FORNO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OLIVE ...
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook ziti until al dente. Drain. Make alfredo: In a large, high-sided skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in flour and cook until the mixture is bubbling and golden, 1 minute more. Slowly pour in half-and-half, whisking constantly. Bring mixture to a simmer and stir in ½ cup Parmesan. Let simmer until sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes, then season with salt and pepper. Stir in marinara, 1 cup mozzarella, fontina, romano, and ricotta, then add pasta and toss until everything is well coated. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with remaining cup of mozzarella. In a small bowl, mix together remaining ½ cup Parmesan and Panko. Sprinkle evenly over top of dish. Bake until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley to serve.
More about "ziti and meatballs recipes"
MEATBALLS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 399 per serving
- Warm 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan set over medium- to medium-low heat. Scoop out a tablespoon of meat mixture. Roll between the palms of your hands to form a ball about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. Cook meatball until well browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. (A meatball that sticks to the pan is not ready to be turned.) Taste the meatball, and if needed, adjust seasoning of remaining mixture by adding more garlic, parsley, cheese and salt and pepper. Remaining meatballs should be 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Cook meatballs in small batches. As each batch is completed, remove to a warmed serving plate. Add oil to pan as necessary. Serve when all the meatballs are cooked.
TIMPANO ALLA “BIG NIGHT” RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 3 hours
Calories 1032 per serving
- To remove timpano from pan, place a baking sheet or thin cutting board that covers the entire diameter on the pan on top of the timpano. Grasp the baking sheet or cutting board and the rim of the pan firmly and invert timpano. Remove pan and allow timpano to cool for 30 minutes. Using a long, sharp knife, cut a circle about 3 inches in diameter in the center of the timpano, making sure to cut all the way through to the bottom. Then slice timpano as you would a pie into individual portions, leaving the center circle as a support for the remaining pieces. The cut pieces should hold together, revealing built-up layers of great stuff.
EASY BAKED SWEDISH MEATBALLS - RECIPES, COUNTRY LIFE AND ...
Total Time 45 minutes
Category main dish
- For the meatballs:Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).Place all of the ingredients for the meatballs in a large bowl. Using your hands, mix it all together thoroughly. Just make sure to not over-mix it or the meatballs could get tough.Roll the meat into 1 1/2-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet, making sure they don't touch. You may need to use more than one pan. You should get about 46 meatballs.Bake in preheated oven for 15–20 minutes, or until cooked through.For the gravy:Meanwhile, as the meatballs are baking, make the gravy. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk in the flour, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, whisking frequently. Pour in 1 cup of milk while whisking, then pour in the remaining milk. Whisk until smooth. Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Boil and whisk for 1 minutes. Remove from heat.Add meatballs and stir to coat in the gravy. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve over mashed potatoes with lingonberry sauce off to the side.
ITALIAN BAKED ZITI WITH RICOTTA CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECIPES - ARMOUR MEATS
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MEATBALLS | FOODIECRUSH.COM
QUICK & EASY SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS - PREGO® PASTA SAUCES
THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND ZITI | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
BAKED ZITI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND RICOTTA CHEESE | SMALL ...
THE BEST BAKED ZITI (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
BAKED ZITI (EASY PASTA CASSEROLE) VIDEO - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
RECIPES - MUELLER'S PASTA
RECIPES | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
DINNER RECIPES | AIDELLS
ITALIAN RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
VEGAN ITALIAN RECIPES - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
THE 30 BEST GROUND TURKEY RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
ZITI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST BAKED ZITI WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED ZITI RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
50+ EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO ...