RICE KRISPIES® CHRISTMAS TREES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Rice Krispies® Christmas trees are a fun activity for the kids during the holidays using the traditional Rice Krispies® recipe and decorated with your favorite candies.
Provided by Happyschmoopies
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 14 Christmas trees
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir continually until completely melted and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Add food coloring, 3 to 4 drops at a time, until you reach the desired color. Stir until color is uniform. Remove from heat and add crispy rice cereal. Stir with a buttered spatula until cereal is completely coated and evenly green.
- Pour cereal mixture into the prepared baking pan and press in firmly. Add sprinkles to the top and press in. Allow to cool and set, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut cereal mixture in the pan in half lengthwise to create 2 sections. Cut each section into approximately 6 or 7 small triangle tree shapes and transfer them to a plate. Carefully twist 1 pretzel stick into the base of each triangle as a "trunk;" if the triangle shape separates, squeeze it back together.
- Pipe frosting onto triangles as garland and top each with a candy star.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 62.8 g, CholesterolContent 6.5 mg, FatContent 6.5 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 4.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.8 g, SodiumContent 1051.5 mg, SugarContent 23.1 g
PESTO CHEESE STRAW CHRISTMAS TREE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Create this tear-and-share pastry tree for a festive family get-together. It's a lovely, playful idea for Boxing Day – and kids will love taking it apart!
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Side dish
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Unroll the two pastry sheets, keeping them on their baking parchment. Spread the pesto over one of the pastry sheets, then scatter over half of the grated cheese. Flip the second sheet of pastry on top and press to stick the two pastry sheets together. Remove the top layer of parchment.
- Cut out a Christmas tree shape – a large triangle with a little stump at the bottom, using as much of the pastry as possible. Cut a star shape out of the offcuts for the top of the tree. Reserve the rest of the offcuts. Lift the tree onto a large baking tray, brush with the beaten egg, then do the same with the star and press it on the tip. Scatter over the rest of the cheese and gently press to help it stick to the pastry.
- Cut vertical lines into the sides of the tree, about 1cm apart, leaving a ‘trunk’ of about 2cm up the middle. Twist the strips of pastry and stick them back down to the tray. Do this with all the pastry ‘branches’. Cut the offcuts into straws, and arrange them on another baking tray. You can now wrap and chill the tree and offcuts for up to two days, freeze for two months, or bake straightaway.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 calories, FatContent 16 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 7 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 14 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 1 grams sugar, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 5 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.6 milligram of sodium
More about "yellow christmas trees recipes"
CRESCENT HOLIDAY TREE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 100 per serving
- Cut strips from red bell pepper for garland; chop any remaining red pepper. With small star-shaped canapé cutter, cut star from yellow bell pepper; chop remaining yellow pepper. Decorate tree with bell peppers, broccoli, carrots and cucumber. Serve immediately, or cover loosely and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
BEST PULL-APART CHRISTMAS TREE RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE PULL ...
Total Time 40 minutes
Category appetizers, snack
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut mozzarella sticks into 1” pieces and set aside. On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares (you’ll need 33 total). Wrap a dough square around each piece of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on the baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree (they should be touching). Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter, Parmesan and herbs. Brush on baked pizza balls. Serve warm with marinara for dipping.
CAKE BALL CHRISTMAS TREE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 3 hours 30 minutes
Calories 150 per serving
- On serving tray, arrange cake balls as follows: For star at top of tree, place yellow sprinkled ball. Place remaining green cake balls in triangle tree-shaped pattern (use photo as a guide). Place the 4 chocolate-coated balls at short side of triangle for tree trunk. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
YAY FOR DECORATING A YEAR ROUND YELLOW CHRISTMAS TREE
19 RECIPES WITH A CUTE CHRISTMAS TREE SHAPE
10 CHRISTMAS TREES MADE ENTIRELY OF DELICIOUS FOOD | KITCHN
PRETZEL AND CANDY MELT CHRISTMAS TREES (EASY NO-BAKE ...
46 CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATION IDEAS - CHRISTMAS TREES ...
CHRISTMAS TREE FRUIT & CHEESE PLATTER | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
BEST CHRISTMAS TREE COOKIE STACKS-HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH
CHRISTMAS TREE CAKES® | LITTLE DEBBIE
CHRISTMAS TREE AND WREATH VEGGIE TRAYS - THE COUNTRY COOK
20 FUN AND FESTIVE CHRISTMAS CAKE DECORATING IDEAS
OUR VERY BEST CHRISTMAS CAKE IDEAS & EASY RECIPES
HERE'S WHAT CHRISTMAS LOOKED LIKE IN THE 1950S | TASTE OF HOME
20 BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS CAKES TO MAKE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CAKES | ALLRECIPES
EASY CHRISTMAS RECIPES | NEW IDEA FOOD
HOW TO STOP YOUR REAL CHRISTMAS TREE WILTING — CLEVER HACK
SWEET & SAVORY DESSERT, DRINK AND BAKING RECIPES: PREPPY ...