EASY SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I love shrimp and I’m always looking for new ways to fix it. This shrimp stir fry features crunchy peanuts and vegetables with a pleasant hint of ginger. —Josie Smith, Winamac, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside., Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil; stir-fry broccoli 2 minutes. Add red pepper and onions; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes longer. Add the shrimp, Oriental vegetables and garlic; cook 3 minutes more. , Stir in cornstarch mixture; add the peanuts. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, FatContent 13g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 129mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 593mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, FiberContent 4g fiber), ProteinContent 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 3 lean meat
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Just a touch of honey adds a slight sweetness that rounds out the flavor in this quick stir-fry. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels before adding them to the wok so they brown nicely. Serve with hot cooked brown rice.
Provided by Charlotte Autry
Total Time 30 minutes
Yield Serves 4 (serving size: about 1 cup)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine shrimp and cornstarch in a medium bowl, tossing to coat. Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shrimp; stir-fry 4 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan; place in a medium bowl. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add green onions, ginger, and garlic to pan; stir-fry 45 seconds. Add onion mixture to shrimp.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add broccoli; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in shrimp mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done and broccoli is crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.5 g, CholesterolContent 143 mg, FatContent 10.1 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 18 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.8 g, SodiumContent 571 mg
More about "wok recipes shrimp stir fry recipes"
SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 472 calories per serving
- Add vegetables and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Stir sauce again and add to pan, stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes. Return shrimp to pan and toss to coat. Serve with rice.
SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 15 minutes
- Heat a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat for 2 minutes. Add the oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Carefully add the shrimp in a single layer. Allow to cook for 2 minutes, using a wooden spoon or spatula to stir-fry them. Add the garlic, ginger and scallion whites and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the snow peas and bell pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the cornstarch mixture and scallion greens and stir-fry until the sauce has thickened, about 15 seconds. Immediately transfer the stir-fry to a dish. Serve with rice.
BEST SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP STIR FRY
Total Time 35 minutes
Category dairy-free, nut-free, 30-minute meals, weeknight meals, dinner, main dish, seafood
Cuisine American, Asian, Chinese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 5 minutes, then remove from skillet. Return skillet to heat and heat sesame oil. Add broccoli, peas, and bell pepper and cook until soft, 7 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, lime juice, brown sugar, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add to skillet and toss to coat. Add shrimp and cook until heated through, 2 minutes.
STIR-FRIED SHRIMP WITH SNOW PEAS AND GINGER - NYT COOKING
Total Time 30 minutes
Cuisine asian, chinese
Calories 176 per serving
- Stir cornstarch mixture, swirl it in around sides of wok, and bring to a boil. Stir-fry just until shrimp are cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 30 seconds more. Stir in scallions, and serve immediately.
SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
33 STIR-FRY RECIPES TO ROCK OUT WITH YOUR WOK OUT
WOK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
WOK RECIPES: 40 RESTAURANT-INSPIRED DISHES YOU CAN WHIP UP ...
SHRIMP STIR FRY - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHINESE SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - READY IN 15 MINUTES ...
40 BASIC STIR FRY SAUCE RECIPES - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
10 BEST PORK STIR-FRY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY 15-MINUTE GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE | THE RECIPE ...
GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY | THE MODERN PROPER
SIMPLE, AMAZING CHICKEN AND SHRIMP STIR FRY
10 STIR FRY RECIPES WITH OYSTER SAUCE | USA
PRAWN (SHRIMP) STIR FRY | RECIPETIN EATS
SWEET AND SOUR SHRIMP STIR-FRY - A FAMILY FEAST®