WILD RICE EGG BAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Looking for a warm and hearty dinner? Check out the combination of sausage and rice in this easy egg bake.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook wild rice in water as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. In large skillet, cook onions, sausage and mushrooms over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink. Drain.
- Combine cooked wild rice and sausage mixture in greased baking dish. With back of large spoon, make 8 evenly spaced indentations in mixture. Crack 1 egg into each indentation. Pierce egg yolks but do not stir. In small bowl, combine milk and flour; blend well. Pour over rice, avoiding eggs.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 , CarbohydrateContent 21 g, CholesterolContent 255 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 23 g, SaturatedFatContent 9 g, ServingSize 1/8 of Recipe, SodiumContent 420 mg, SugarContent 4 g
EGG CASSEROLE WITH BACON AND WILD RICE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I made this Christmas morning and loved it. The cider sauce really put it over the top for me. It's a nice change from my usual sausage and egg concoction! Bonus: I have extra wild rice for my dinner! Serve the cider sauce warm with the casserole for that wonderful sweet-salty flavor combination!
Provided by Karen Kallem
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/4-quart casserole dish.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon slices to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Pour most of the bacon drippings from the skillet. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in the skillet with the drippings. Saute mushrooms and onion in the butter mixture until onion is golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and scrape into a bowl to cool.
- Beat eggs and half-and-half together in a large bowl until smooth. Crumble bacon into the egg mixture; add mushroom mixture, wild rice, Swiss cheese, croutons, Monterey Jack cheese, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Beat apple cider, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and cinnamon together in a saucepan until smooth; bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat, add 2 tablespoons butter, and stir until butter is melted smoothly into the liquid. Serve with the casserole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36.8 g, CholesterolContent 347.9 mg, FatContent 31.6 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 24.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 15.3 g, SodiumContent 1021.3 mg, SugarContent 23.7 g
More about "wild rice egg bake recipes"
WILD RICE BRUNCH CASSEROLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 60 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Calories 317 calories per serving
- Cook rice according to package directions. Spread in greased 13x9-in. baking dish; set aside. , Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325°. Place asparagus and 1/2 in. of water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside., In a large skillet, saute ham in 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned. Spoon over wild rice. , In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In the same skillet, heat remaining butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Spoon over ham; top with asparagus., For sauce, heat oil in a saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; add the cheese, ginger and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. , Pour over casserole. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°.
SAUSAGE & WILD RICE BAKE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Total Time 0 minutes
Category Casserole, Rice and Grains, Pork, Rice, Sausage, Main Course, Pork, Meat, poultry, and seafood, Grain, Meat, poultry, and seafood, Side Dish, Main Course
Calories 330 calories per serving
- Place cooked sausage into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Add all remaining ingredients except sour cream; stir to combine. Cover; bake 1 1/2-2 hours or until rice is tender. Stir in sour cream.
WILD RICE STUFFING BAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 55 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Calories 152 calories per serving
- In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the egg, soup, broth, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the celery mixture, bread cubes and rice. , Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or a thermometer reads 160°.
WILD RICE AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Calories 285.1 per serving
- Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes. To serve, sprinkle parsley over top.
CRANBERRY-WILD RICE BAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
Calories 155 per serving
- Cover and bake 1 1/4 hours. Stir in cranberries. Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
BAKED PUMPKINS WITH WILD RICE STUFFING RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Calories 335.1 per serving
- When serving, be sure to serve some of the inside of the pumpkin along with the rice stuffing.
25 EASY LEFTOVER RICE RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
CREAMY WILD RICE EGG BAKE | TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
WILD RICE EGG BAKE RECIPE
10 BEST EGG RICE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
WILD RICE SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE BY TONI PATRICK
10 BEST WILD RICE BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
ASTRAY RECIPES: WILD RICE EGG BAKE
BAKED WILD RICE WITH KALE, CARAMELIZED ONIONS, AND SOFT ...
WILD RICE BRUNCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPES100.COM
MUSHROOM & WILD RICE FRITTATA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CHEESY CHICKEN AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE
WILD RICE BARON - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST BAKED RICE MOZZARELLA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HAM AND WILD RICE QUICHE | ALLRECIPES
WILD RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET