WHITE SPAGHETTI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic in the hot oil until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Mix water and salad dressing mix into garlic; simmer until liquid has reduced into a sauce, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 445.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 65.7 g, FatContent 14.8 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 11 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.1 g, SodiumContent 802.5 mg, SugarContent 4.7 g
WHITE SPAGHETTI RECIPE -
Make and share this White Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Boil the pasta al-dente, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl, add to pasta.
- adjust seasonings and oil to taste.
- serve with parmesian cheese and bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 670.4, FatContent 28.8, SaturatedFatContent 4, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 8.9, CarbohydrateContent 87.1, FiberContent 3.9, SugarContent 3.1, ProteinContent 15.3
More about "white spaghetti recipes"
MILLION-DOLLAR WHITE SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE ...
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 980 per serving
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
CHEESY WHITE CHICKEN SPAGHETTI — LET'S DISH RECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Calories 559 calories per serving
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
WHITE SAUCE FOR PASTA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 15 minutes
Category Side Dish, Sauces and Condiments, Sauces, Pasta Sauces, Creamy
Calories 153.2 calories per serving
- Melt butter and margarine in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in flour and bouillon until roux is well blended. Continue to cook and stir until thickened and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium and whisk water into roux until smooth. Stir in milk; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes more. Season with white pepper.
WHITE FISH SPAGHETTI RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 646.99 kcal per serving
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.
WHITE SPAGHETTI RECIPE |
10 BEST SPAGHETTI WITH WHITE SAUCE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE PASTA RECIPE WITH CREAMY WHITE PASTA SAUCE PREPARED ...
10 BEST ITALIAN WHITE SAUCE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE SAUCE PASTA RECIPE / SPAGHETTI IN WHITE SAUCE RECIPE ...
SPAGHETTI WITH WHITE PUTTANESCA RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
WHITE BAKED SPAGHETTI - RECIPES |
EASY WHITE CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE | PICKY PALATE
PASTA IN WHITE SAUCE | WHITE SAUCE PASTA | INDIAN STYLE ...
FOUR CHEESE GARLIC WHITE CREAM PASTA SAUCE - JULIA'S ALBUM
WHITE SAUCE PASTA RECIPE | ITALIAN STYLE GARLIC WHITE ...
WHITE SAUCE PASTA - TASTED RECIPES