PIZZA HUT PAN PIZZA COPYCAT RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
The secret to perfect pan pizza is pressing the dough into a well-oiled pan (Pizza Hut uses soybean oil), then the pan is covered and the dough rises in a heated cabinet for 45 to 60 minutes. When the dough is topped, the edge is sprayed with a butter-flavored “food release” and the pie is baked at 500 degrees F until perfectly browned on top. You can use a 9-inch, 12-inch, or 15-inch deep dish pizza pan or cake pan for this recipe, and you’ll want to preheat your oven with a pizza stone in it to simulate the type of oven used at the chain. The hot ceramic surface of the pizza stone will cause the oil in the pan to cook the bottom of the dough so that it’s brown and crispy like an authentic pan pizza crust should be. I tried making the dough with cake flour, all-purpose flour, superfine “00” flour, bread flour and many combinations of these different flours which all contain varying amounts of gluten. I even tried rising the dough slowly in the refrigerator for various lengths of time as long as up to four days. But after a month of testing and about 30 pan pizzas later, I found the best dough to be straight bread flour, and to let the dough rise at room temperature. I did find that if you let the dough rest for at least 4 hours before the final rise in the pizza pan you will get the best texture with the perfect chewy bite to it. Try my clone recipes for Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza and Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta here.Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3 by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by Todd Wilbur
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes0S
Prep Time 1 hours 5 minutes0S
Cook Time 1 hours 5 minutes0S
Number Of Ingredients 24
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390 calories
SUPREME PORK CHOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish and top each one with an onion slice and a lemon slice. Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and 1 tablespoon ketchup on top of each pork chop.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake another 30 minutes or until internal temperature of meat has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). While baking, baste occasionally with pan juices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22.3 g, CholesterolContent 69.4 mg, FatContent 6.1 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 25.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, SodiumContent 247.2 mg, SugarContent 18.4 g
More about "what is supreme pizza recipes"
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 550 per serving
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-inch pieces; serve with pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping.
FESTIVE PIZZA APPETIZERS RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 30 per serving
- Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. Cut into 1 1/2-inch diamond shapes.
RECIPES - MYFOODCHANNEL
PARTY 1- TOPPING - PIZZA NOVA
KETO PIZZA ROLLS RECIPE (GLUTEN-FREE & LOW-CARB!) - MAEBELLS