HOW TO MAKE A CHARCUTERIE BOARD (MEAT AND CHEESE PLATTER ...
Learn how to make a gorgeous appetizer platter (charcuterie board) that'll impress everyone and disappear quickly at your next party. This one's loaded with cured meats, cheeses, seasonal produce (easy to swap out), and lots of sweet & savory bite-sized nibbles, so there's something for everyone. Prep & assemble the simple ingredients in about 30 minutes (so easy), pop open a bottle of sparkling wine or mineral water, and relax while everyone grazes and chats.
Provided by Elaina Newton - The Rising Spoon
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Grab your board or preferred serving platter, along with any small bowls (for wet ingredients) and knives or spoons for serving.
- Optional: spread a layer of parchment or wax paper over the board to keep the fats/oils from the meat & cheese from seeping into the wood.
- Slice or cube the meats & cheeses (if needed), then wash & prep the veggies and fruit.
- Arrange all the ingredients on the board, starting with the meats & cheeses, followed by the fruits & veggies, then the wet ingredients in small bowls (olives, dips, sauces, condiments). Fill in any gaps with crackers, sliced bread, nuts and bunches of leafy greens.
- Serve immediately with toothpicks, napkins and/or small plates. Replenish popular ingredients as needed (this almost always happens with crackers).
CREAM CHEESE SWIRL BROWNIES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Who says beautiful desserts have to be hard to make? Not Betty! Thanks to Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix, these beautiful brownies with cream cheese look like fancy bakery treats, but they come together with just 15 minutes of prep work on your part.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar with spoon until smooth. Add flour, egg white and vanilla; mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box, adding reserved egg yolk. Reserve 1/2 cup brownie batter; set aside. Spread remaining batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonful dollops evenly onto batter, making 3 rows by 3 rows. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the reserved brownie batter in center of each filling dollop. Draw knife through mixture in four straight lines horizontally, then vertically for swirled design. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool 30 minutes on cooling rack. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220 , CarbohydrateContent 31 g, CholesterolContent 30 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Brownie, SodiumContent 115 mg, SugarContent 22 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "what is a fancy meat and cheese board called recipes"
CLASSIC BEEF WELLINGTON RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Cuisine British recipes
Calories 464kcals per serving
- Brush with egg yolk a third time, then bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and puffed, and a digital probe thermometer pushed into the centre reads 55-60°C (for medium rare – for medium, cook for 35-40 minutes). Rest for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS - THE BEST MEAT AND CHEESE PLATTER
OMA'S GERMAN CHEESE SPÄTZLE - KÄSESPÄTZLE
A GUIDE TO THE TOP 10 SWISS FOODS – WITH RECIPES | EXPATICA
WHAT IS A CHARCUTERIE BOARD? | ALLRECIPES
ITALIAN MEATS | HAM, COPPA, SPECK MEAT | IGOURMET
THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF VEGETARIAN RECIPES
THE MEAT OF THE MATTER: DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S ON YOUR ...
THE 10 BEST DUTCH FOODS – WITH FULL RECIPES | EXPATICA
THE FOOD TIMELINE--HISTORY NOTES: MUFFINS TO YOGURT
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT PARTY PLATTER AND GRAZING BOARD
50 INCREDIBLY EASY EASTER APPETIZERS | SOUTHERN LIVING
LANCASHIRE BUTTER PIE - A TRADITIONAL RECIPE WITH POTATO ...
9 RECIPES TO GRILL OR SMOKE IN DECEMBER - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
THE 10 BEST PLACES TO ORDER CHEESE ONLINE IN 2021
TORONTO’S BEST FROMAGERIES
THE FOOD TIMELINE: HISTORY NOTES-MEAT
100 GROUND BEEF RECIPES PERFECT FOR SUMMER MEALS