CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE RECIPE ...
It's the ultimate mash-up. Craving cinnamon rolls, but also waffles? We've found a delicious solution where everyone wins—cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker. Use Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing and place 1 roll in the waffle maker, cook and swap maple syrup for decadent cream cheese. These Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze will make you wonder what else you can make in a waffle maker. Weekend breakfast will never be the same.
Provided by Bree Hester
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker. Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 roll in center of waffle maker; close lid of waffle maker. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410 , CarbohydrateContent 79 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 5 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 540 mg, SugarContent 44 g
WAFFLE CONES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
I used to have to make hundreds of these a week at a restaurant called Melange where I was the pastry chef in 1987. We actually served them differently. Dave Jarvis, the chef, had us sauce the plate with caramel or raspberry sauce, place a large scoop of ice cream on the plate and then place the cone, open end down, on the ice cream, like a pointed hat sticking up. It looked very dramatic traveling through the dining room.
Provided by Food Network
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl with a whisk, whip the cream with the vanilla until mousse-like (it won't form peaks.) Sift the remaining ingredients together and stir them into the cream to make a batter. Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat up waffle cone iron and brush with a little oil. Pour some batter in and close the lid to bake and brown. Open the iron and remove the browned batter and fold over itself, overlapping it, on a wooden cone-form into a cone. Let cool then top with a scoop of ice cream.
More about "waffle it recipes"
WAFFLE MIX RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 358 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 months. Yield: 6 batches (1-1/3 cups each)., To prepare waffles: Place 1-1/3 cups waffle mix in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, egg and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened., Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
10 HEALTHY WAFFLE RECIPES - VERYWELL FIT
21 BEST STUFFED WAFFLE RECIPES — HOW TO STUFF WAFFLES
HONG KONG STYLE EGG WAFFLE ... - CHRISTINE'S RECIPES
17 INSANELY DELICIOUS WAFFLE IRON RECIPES (NOT JUST WAFFLES!)
WAFFLES I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
WAFFLE IRON CHURROS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
RECIPE: WHOLE-WHEAT WAFFLES - 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD
17 SURPRISING WAFFLE IRON RECIPES (THAT AREN'T WAFFLES ...
34 EASY, HEALTHY WAFFLE RECIPES — EAT THIS NOT THAT
23 MINI WAFFLE IRON RECIPES TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
27 SURPRISING WAFFLE MAKER RECIPES YOU'LL WISH YOU KNEW ...
WAFFLE IRON RECIPES: 25 CREATIVE IDEAS FROM BREAKFAST TO ...
12 RECIPES YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD MAKE IN A WAFFLE IRON ...
AMAZING WAFFLE BATTER RECIPE | WAFFLEMAKERSHUB.COM
KETO WAFFLES FOR A DASH MINI WAFFLE MAKER - LOW CARB YUM