VANILLA SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture in 2 batches, scraping down the bowl after each addition. Beat until the dough just comes together, being careful not to over mix.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Form the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the ball of dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4-inch thick. Keeping the dough in the parchment, transfer to a cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut out the cookies in the desired shapes and place on a half-sheet pan lined with parchment paper or an un-greased nonstick cookie sheet, at least 1-inch apart. Transfer to the freezer and chill for at least 15 minutes or until they are firm.
- Bake until the cookies are light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool completely on the sheets before decorating.
VANILLA MILKSHAKE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Treat yourself to an indulgent, creamy vanilla milkshake with our classic recipe. This easy drink is perfect for customising with indulgent toppings
Provided by Good Food team
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Blitz the ice cream, milk and vanilla extract in a blender until combined and creamy. Pour into a large jug.
- Dip the rims of four glasses in the melted white chocolate, then some sprinkles, if you like. Leave to set slightly, then divide the milkshake between the glasses. You can customise your shake with different toppings, such as mini cookies, marshmallows, pretzels, sweets and squirty cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, FatContent 9 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 6 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 16 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 16 grams sugar, ProteinContent 6 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.2 milligram of sodium
More about "vanilla dishes recipes"
VANILLA BEAN PASTE 101 - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES ...
Total Time 10 minutes
Category dessert, main dish
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter for a couple of minutes until fluffy. On low speed, add in the sifted sugar in two additions. Beat until combined. Add in the milk, vanilla bean paste, and salt, mixing on low speed until incorporated, then increase the speed to medium and beat for a few minutes, until light and fluffy. Add more milk or sifted powdered sugar to adjust the consistency as needed.
RECIPES WITH VANILLA | TASTE OF HOME
27 VANILLA RECIPES THAT ARE ANYTHING BUT BORING
7 WAYS WITH: RECIPES USING VANILLA | MYRECIPES
RECIPES & DISHES WITH VANILLA AS THE MAIN INGREDIENT ...
11 RECIPES THAT PROVE VANILLA IS JUST AS GOOD SAVORY AS IT ...
VANILLA BEAN | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST COOKING WITH VANILLA SUGAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE SIMPLY RECIPES GUIDE TO VANILLA
VANILLA CAKE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
VANILLA POD RECIPES - BBC FOOD
VANILLA EXTRACT RECIPES - BBC FOOD
EASY VANILLA MUFFINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
VANILLA CRESCENTS RECIPE - CINDY MUSHET | FOOD & WINE
VANILLA: 8 FUN FACTS - WEBMD
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
VANILLA CREAM LIQUEUR RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
VANILLA - RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS - BBC GOOD FOOD