HOW TO MAKE CALZONES | EASY CALZONES RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND ...
- Place the frozen rolls (or frozen bread loaves) on a baking sheet to thaw. Cover with a tea towel and let thaw and rise for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and allow to cook for a couple of minutes. Add the sausage and cook until brown, crumbling the sausage as you stir. Add the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Remove from the skillet and allow to cool on a plate.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, salt, some pepper, parsley and 2 eggs.
- When the sausage is cool, stir it into the cheese mixture and set aside.
- When the rolls are thawed and risen, roll them out on a lightly floured surface until paper thin. Spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons of the filling onto half of the dough circle. Fold half of the dough over itself, and then press the edges to seal.
- Brush the surface of each calzone with the beaten egg, and then bake until nice and golden brown, 10 to 13 minutes. Serve with warm Marinara Sauce.
- Add a tablespoon or so of olive oil into a hot pan over medium-high heat and throw in the garlic and chopped onions and give them a stir.
- Now add the wine (or chicken broth), whisking to deglaze the bottom of the skillet. Cook until the liquid reduces by half.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste and a pinch of sugar. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Toward the end of the cooking process, chop up your fresh parsley and basil and add it to the sauce to taste, stirring to combine.
EASY PIZZA CALZONES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
These are yummy, quick, and easy calzones that can be eaten hot or frozen and taken for a easy heat up lunch. They're also versatile and you can put in any kind of pizza toppings you like!
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 calzones, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a large cookie sheet.
- Press the dough out so that it is about the same thickness all around and so that it covers the cookie sheet.
- Cut into 4 equal size rectangles.
- In a bowl, mix sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Spoon equal amounts of toppings into the middle the rectangles.
- Lightly spread out the sauce mixture.
- Fold one corner so that it meets with the opposite corner.
- Crimp the edges so that the calzones seal.
- Mix olive oil and parmesan cheese mix.
- Brush with olive oil and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or freeze for later.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.5, FatContent 10.1, SaturatedFatContent 4.3, CholesterolContent 23.4, SodiumContent 253.4, CarbohydrateContent 4.3, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 1, ProteinContent 7.1
More about "uno calzone recipes"
BEST CALZONES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CALZONES
Total Time 50 minutes
Category dinner party, weeknight meals, baking, dinner, main dish
Cuisine American, Italian
- Preheat oven to 500° and grease two large baking sheets with cooking spray. Divide pizza dough into 4 pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll one piece of dough out into an 8" circle, about ¼" thick. Spoon pizza sauce in middle of dough, then dot with ricotta and top with pepperoni and mozzarella. Gently fold dough in half, dampen seams with water and pinch together, then crimp edges all around. Repeat with remaining dough. Transfer to prepared baking sheets. Brush tops with oil and sprinkle with salt. Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, slit tops in 2 to 3 spots to create steam vents. Bake until tops are golden and filling is bubbling, 20 minutes, brushing with more oil halfway through. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting open.
CALZONES | UNO FOODS
CALZONE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
15 MOUTHWATERING CALZONE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
REAL ITALIAN CALZONES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
UNO PIZZERIA CHICAGO DEEP DISH PIZZA - COPYKAT RECIPES
10 BEST CALZONE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE A CALZONE
17 UNO'S RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, PIZZA RECIPES, DEEP DISH ...
UNO CHICAGO GRILL CALZONE CALORIES AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
CALZONE RECALL ISSUED BY USDA AND UNO FOODS FOR MISLABELED ...
STEAK & CHEESE CALZONE BY UNO RESTAURANTS, INC. NUTRITION ...
UNO CALZONE, HAM AND CHEESE - SHOP MEALS & SIDES AT H-E-B
UNO PIZZERIA & GRILL - ORIGINAL CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA | UNO ...
UNO PIZZERIA & GRILL: NUTRITION
UNO ITALIAN CALZONE REVIEWS 2021 - INFLUENSTER
OONI PIZZA OVENS | PORTABLE PIZZA OVENS | OONI USA
LAWNDALE | NUMERO UNO PIZZA | UNITED STATES
UNO PIZZA SALAD - 20 POTRAW Z USA KT RE WARTO SPR BOWA ...
PIZZERIA UNO CHICAGO DEEP DISH PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
CALORIES IN UNO CHICAGO GRILL CALZONE AND NUTRITION FACTS
UNO - TASTEFULLS CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...