MUSHROOM STROGANOFF TORTELLINI RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Total Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook as the label directs. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Increase the heat to medium high and cook until the mushrooms start browning, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle with the paprika, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Push the mushrooms to the edge of the skillet and add the tomato paste to the center; cook, stirring, until slightly darkened, about 1 minute. Stir the tomato paste into the mushrooms, then stir in the beef broth and heavy cream. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tortellini to the sauce and toss, adding the reserved cooking water as needed to loosen. Top with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, FatContent 21 grams, SaturatedFatContent 12 grams, CholesterolContent 75 milligrams, SodiumContent 761 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 46 grams, FiberContent 4 grams, ProteinContent 13 grams, SugarContent 5 grams
TORTELLINI WITH TOMATO-CREAM SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
This tortellini with tomato cream sauce is mouthwatering. Put spinach, tomatoes and other pantry staples to use in this warm and satisfying dish. —Barbra Stanger, West Jordan, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the tomatoes, spinach, basil, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes., Stir in cream and cheese. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened, 8-10 minutes. , Drain tortellini; toss with sauce. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459 calories, FatContent 33g fat (18g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 99mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 835mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, FiberContent 4g fiber), ProteinContent 13g protein.
10 BEST TORTELLINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY MUSHROOM TORTELLINI ALFREDO | ALLRECIPES
TORTELLINI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CREAMY SPINACH MUSHROOM TORTELLINI WITH CARAMELIZED ONI…
40 TORTELLINI RECIPES TO HELP YOU GET YOUR FIX
TORTELLINI RECIPES - BBC FOOD
TORTELLINI RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
TORTELLINI IN BRODO RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
THE COZY COOK- QUICK & EASY DINNER RECIPES FOR BUSY HOME COOKS
10 BEST SALAMI APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ALL RECIPES ARCHIVES - FOODIECRUSH
SAUSAGE DINNER RECIPES & DINNER IDEAS | JIMMY DEAN® BRAND
SAUSAGE DINNER RECIPES & DINNER IDEAS | JIMMY DEAN® BR…