TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Line with waxed paper; grease paper. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites in bowl at high speed until foamy. Continue beating, gradually adding 1/4 cup sugar, until glossy and stiff peaks form.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolks, 3 tablespoons water and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in bowl. Beat at high speed, scraping bowl often, 5-6 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored. Gently stir in flour and baking powder. Fold egg yolk mixture into beaten egg whites.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 14-18 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, and espresso powder in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil 1 minute. Stir in rum. Cool completely.
- Cut cake crosswise into three (10x5-inch) pieces. Brush top of each piece generously with syrup mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons syrup mixture.
- Place 1 piece cake, syrup-side up, onto serving plate.
- Combine powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, and vanilla in bowl; mix well. Stir in 2 ounces grated chocolate.
- Spread half of filling on top of cake on serving plate. Layer with second cake piece, remaining filling and remaining cake piece.
- Beat whipping cream in bowl at high speed, scraping bowl often, until soft peaks form. Continue beating, gradually adding 2 tablespoons syrup mixture, until stiff peaks form. Spread 1 cup whipped cream on top of cake. Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate. Pipe or spread remaining whipped cream on sides of cake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Cut torte into 8 slices. Cut each slice in half. Store refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 calories, FatContent 24 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 125 milligrams, SodiumContent 130 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 28 grams, FiberContent 1 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 5 grams
TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
This elegant dessert is a fitting finale to any special dinner or Holiday meal. To save time and elbow grease, you can sub a bag of Heath bar pieces for the chopped bars. If you want to kick this up a notch, brush the layers with a coating of your favorite liquer before frosting!
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 2 9-inch cake pans.
- To make cake, beat together cake mix, coffee and egg whites on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Fold in chopped candy bars.
- Pour batter into pans and bake 25-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool on wire racks.
- When cool, split into 4 layers.
- For frosting: In a chilled bowl beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add whipped cream, syrup and coffee.
- Whip until thick and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Blend well.
- Spread frosting over each layer.
- Top with crushed Heath bar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 519.9, FatContent 28.6, SaturatedFatContent 15.3, CholesterolContent 73.5, SodiumContent 427.3, CarbohydrateContent 61.4, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 47.2, ProteinContent 5.6
More about "tiramisa torta recipes"
TIRAMISU TOFFEE TORTE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 395 calories per serving
- Line two greased 9-in. round baking pans with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, coffee and egg whites; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Fold in chopped candy bars. , Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. , For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in chocolate syrup and vanilla. Add the whipping cream. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes., Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; drizzle with 2 tablespoons coffee. Spread with 3/4 cup frosting. Repeat layers twice. Top with the remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with chopped candy bar.
TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE - DELISH
Total Time 0S
Category birthday, Christmas, dinner party, Father's Day, feed a crowd, Mother's Day, romantic meals, Valentine's Day, baking, dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease deep 9-inch square cake pan with butter.Beat eggs in small bowl with electric mixer about 10 minutes or until thick and creamy; gradually add sugar, one tablespoon at a time, beating until sugar dissolves between additions. Transfer to large bowl.Sift flours twice. Sift flours over egg mixture; fold ingredients together. Spread mixture into pan.Bake sponge about 25 minutes. Turn sponge immediately onto parchment-covered wire rack, turn top-side up to cool.Meanwhile, dissolve coffee in the water in small heatproof bowl. Stir in marsala and liqueur; cool.Beat mascarpone and confectioners' sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in cream and 1/3 cup of the coffee mixture.Split sponge in half vertically, then split each sponge in half horizontally. Place one of the cake rectangles on serving plate, cutside up; brush with a quarter of the remaining coffee mixture, then spread with 2/3 cup of mascarpone mixture. Repeat layering process finishing with the cake, cut-side down, and remaining mascarpone mixture spread on top and sides of cake. Refrigerate cake 2 hours.Decorate cake with coarsely chopped candied or toffee almonds, if you like.
TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Total Time 35 minutes
- Dust with the remaining cocoa powder. Cut into slices and serve slightly chilled.
TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE WITH CHOCOLATE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
Total Time 1 hours
Category Baking and desserts
Calories 784 calories per serving
- Sandwich the 4 layers together with the boozy cream, leaving plenty for the top. Finish the top with a layer of cream and finely grated dark chocolate. Chill for an hour before serving to make the cake easier to cut.
TIRAMISU ICEBOX TORTA RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS | FOOD ...
7 BEST TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPES - PASTA.COM
TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE - PASTA.COM
TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE - PASTA.COM
TIRAMISU ICEBOX TORTA | GIADZY
RECIPE OF PERFECT TORTA TIRAMISÙ - IT RECIPEZE
TIRAMISU TOFFEE TORTE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
TIRAMISU RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
KETO TIRAMISU TORTA LOWCARB SUGARFREE DIABETIC CHEF'S RECIPES
TRADER JOE'S TIRAMISU, HANDMADE IN ITALY - TRADER JOE'S ...
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE | CHEF DENNIS
JOANNA GAINES'S TIRAMISU RECIPE AND PHOTOS | POPSUGAR FOOD
TIRAMISU TORTE RECIPE - GROUPRECIPES.COM
PAMPERED CHEF TIRAMISU RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
HOLIDAY TIRAMISU RECIPE | COOKING BLOG