CHOCOLATE TIFFIN RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Go all out and treat yourself to these chocolate tiffin slices, full of milk and dark chocolate, raisins and biscuit. Be warned: they won't last long!
Provided by KTibbetts85
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Yield Serves 12-15
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Butter and line a 15-20cm tin with baking parchment. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. Stir through the biscuits and raisins.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and press down, then smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Microwave both chocolates in short 20 second bursts, stirring frequently, until melted. Pour them over the mixture in the tin. Use a palette knife or spoon to smooth over, so it's completely coated in chocolate.
- Put the tin into the fridge and leave for about 2 hrs to set, or overnight. Run a kitchen knife under the hot tap then cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 calories, FatContent 16 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 9 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 27 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 19 grams sugar, FiberContent 2 grams fiber, ProteinContent 3 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.39 milligram of sodium
TIFFANY FRUIT CAKE, RECIPE PETITCHEF
- Line a buttered loaf pan with heavy greaseproof paper. Butter paper well. Put the fruits and nuts in a large bowl. Reserve some fruits and nuts for top.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar; add to the fruit - nut mixture and mix well. Add beaten egg and vanilla essence.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan. Top with reserved fruits and nuts.
- Bake at 180 ° C or 350 ° F for 1- 1 1/2 hours. Cool 1/2 hour in tin. Remove paper.
- To store, wrap in foil in the refrigerator.
More about "tiffany cake knife recipes"
AMERICAN FRUIT CAKE (STAINED GLASS WINDOW CAKE) RECIPE ...
Total Time 2 hours
1. Brush a 20 cm ring tin with oil or melted butter; line base and sides with baking paper. Place glacé fruits and nuts in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle Grand Marnier over fruit and nuts, combine. Leave to stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. Add sifted flour and baking powder to mixing bowl. Whisk butter, egg and sugar together, add to fruit and nut mixture and stir until combined.
3. Spoon into prepared tin and smooth surface with a wetted hand. Bake in a preheated, moderately slow 160°C oven for 1½ hours or until cake is firm to the touch. Leave cake in tin for 30 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
4. Warm jam in small pan or in a microwave until liquid. Strain through a small sieve; stir in Grand Marnier. Brush over top and sides of cake while jam mixture is still warm.
5. Storage time Cake will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a period of up to three months.
HAMPTON CAKE KNIFE IN STERLING SILVER. | TIFFANY & CO.
AUDUBON CAKE KNIFE. | TIFFANY & CO.
ADORABLE BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S INSPIRED CAKE RECIPE ...
STAINED GLASS TIFFANY LAMP CAKE - BUTTER CREAM PETALS
LOVER'S LEAP CAKE – SMITH TEAMAKER
TIFFANY & CO. BIRTHDAY CAKE IDEAS - CRAFTY MORNING
STERLING TIFFANY CAKE KNIFE FOR SALE AT 1STDIBS
RECIPES ARCHIVES - FOOD REPUBLIC
TIFFANY FRUIT CAKE BY TERBEAR. A THERMOMIX ® RECIPE IN THE ...
FILL YOUR PLATE - SEARCH RECIPES - TIFFANY'S PUMPKIN PIE CAKE
BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE
TIFFANY AND CO CAKE KNIFE SERVER - IMAGES CAKE AND PHOTOS ...
FANEUIL CAKE KNIFE AND SERVER IN STERLING ... - TIFFANY & CO.
TEAM NUTRITION RECIPES | FOOD AND NUTRITION SERVICE
16 WEDDING CAKE KNIFE SETS YOU'LL LOVE - THE KNOT
TIFFANY & CO. STERLING SILVER CHRYSANTHEMUM CAKE KNIFE | EBAY
ISLAND VIBES: TRADITIONAL BLACK CAKE - BEYOND THE KNIFE
TIFFANY & CO SILVER, AUDUBON (STERLING, 1956 ...
STERLING SILVER CAKE KNIFE + SERVER | CAKE SERVING SET ...
STUDIO GHIBLI FOOD RECIPES: MAKE THESE DISHES AT HOME!
VINTAGE CHOCOLATE POTATO CAKE RECIPE - THE IMPERFECTLY ...