TEAPOT CAKE WITH TEA-CUPCAKES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Enjoy this yummy teapot cake with tea cupcake made in decorative way - perfect for dessert.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Use a paper towel to spread a little bit of shortening on the inside of the 2 ovenproof bowls. Put shortening on the inside of 10 of the cups in the muffin pan, too.
- Put the cake mix in the large bowl. Measure out the water in the liquid measuring cup. Pour it into the bowl. Measure out the oil in the same cup. Pour it into the bowl, too. Crack 1 of the eggs on the edge of the bowl. Open the shell, letting the egg slide into the bowl. Do the same thing with the other 2 eggs. Use the electric mixer on low speed to beat everything in the bowl for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the inside edges of the bowl every once in a while with the rubber spatula.
- Measure out 1 3/4 cups of batter. Pour it into 1 of the ovenproof bowls. Put the same amount of batter in the other bowl. Spoon the batter that's left equally into the 10 muffin cups. The cups should be a little more than halfway full.
- Put the bowls of cake batter in the oven first. Then put the muffin pan in the oven. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick you stick in the center of a cupcake comes out without any batter on it. Be careful when you stick the toothpick in so that you don't touch the hot oven. Carefully take ONLY the muffin pan out of the oven with the pot holders. Leave the bowls of cake batter in the oven and shut the oven door. Put the muffin pan on a wire rack. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Continue baking the bowl cakes for another 12 to 27 minutes or until a toothpick you stick into the center of each of the bowl cake comes out without any batter on it. Carefully take the bowls out of the oven with the pot holders. Put each of them on a wire rack. Let them cool for 10 minutes.
- While the bowl cakes are baking, take the cupcakes out of the muffin pan. Put them on the wire rack. Let them cool for 20 minutes or until they aren't warm when you touch them.
- When the cakes in the bowls have cooled for 10 minutes, take them out of the bowls. Put them on wire racks. Let these cakes cool for 20 minutes or until they aren't warm when you touch them.
- Put each cupcake on a saucer. Measure out the frosting. Use the table knife to spread some of the frosting on the side and top of each cupcake. Break 5 butter cookies in half. Press half a butter cookie into the side of each cupcake for a handle. Put some jelly beans in a flower shape on the side of each cupcake.
- Use the serrated knife to cut off the tops of the bowl cakes to make that side flat. (See the How-To Photo.) Put 1 of the trimmed-off cake tops aside to use later as the teapot lid. Use the table knife to spread a little of the frosting that's left on the flat side of each bowl cake. Stick the 2 frosted sides of the bowl cakes together so it looks like a round teapot. Put the "teapot" on the plate.
- Use the serrated knife to cut 1 inch off the pointy end of the ice cream cone on the cutting board. Throw away the point or eat it. Press the wide end of the cone that's left into the side of the "teapot" so it looks like a spout. Use the table knife to spread some of the frosting that's left all over the "teapot" and "spout." Put the cake top that you set aside earlier on top of the frosted teapot for the lid. Spread the rest of the frosting on the "lid."
- Place 1 jelly bean on top of the "lid" for the handle. Press 2 cookies into 1 side of the "teapot" for a handle. Make a few jelly-bean flowers on the sides of "teapot" to match the "teacups." Use the sharp knife to cut some leaf and stem shapes from the fruit snack roll on the cutting board. Put them next to the flowers on the "teacups" and "teapot."
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 , CarbohydrateContent 56 g, CholesterolContent 30 mg, FatContent 3 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 170 mg, SugarContent 46 g, TransFatContent 1/2 g
TEAPOT BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Provided by MyRecipes
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Prep time: 20 min. Baking time: 50-60 min. Decoration time: 45 min
- Sort through the M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies, setting all of the M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies and 1/2 cup aside. Prepare the cake mixes according to the package directions. Fold the remaining M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies into the batter, before transferring it to the prepared Pyrex bowls. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Using the printable template, cut a spout and handle from the blue poster board, and then set aside.
- Prepare the frostings:Tint 3/4 cup of the vanilla frosting with green food coloring to the desired shade. Place in a resealable plastic bag, snip the corner, and set aside.Tint the remaining vanilla frosting yellow (with orange food coloring) and set aside.
- Trim the tops of the cakes so they are level. Place one cake layer -- rounded side down -- onto the cake platter, and spread it with the yellow frosting. Then place the remaining cake layer -- rounded side up -- on top to create your own teapot.
- Cover the cakes with the remaining yellow frosting, making it as smooth as possible. Sort the blue M&M'S® Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies, and then place them in one continuous line around the bottom of the cake.
- To make the lid, outline a 6-inch circle around the top of the cake with the green frosting, and fill it in. Outline the circle's edge with a continuous line of blue M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.
- Press a lollipop into the top of the lid.
- Decorate the sides of the teapot with flowers, made from pressing M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies into the frosting. Pipe small green frosting leaves around the flowers.
- Using the tip of a paring knife, cut a slit into the opposite sides of the teapot, and slip in the handle and spout.
More about "teapot bakery recipes"
TEA CAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 74 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture (the dough will be soft). , Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake until the edges are golden brown, 7-8 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
HOW TO MAKE A TEAPOT CAKE • CAKE JOURNAL
A TEAPOT CAKE - FABULOUS CAKE DECORATING IDEAS, RECIPES ...
EXQUISITE EDIBLE TEA POT CAKE TO DIY
- THE MARMALADE TEAPOT
HOME | TEAPOTBREW BAKERY
TEAPOT BAKERY AND CAFE - HOME | FACEBOOK
TEAPOT CAKE RECIPE - ALL THE BEST RECIPES AT CRECIPE.COM
TEAPOT CAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
TEAPOT WEDDING CAKE - RENSHAW BAKING
350 BEST TEA CUPS AND TEA POT CAKES IDEAS | TEAPOT CAKE ...
NEED TEAPOT CAKE NO FONDANT !! - CAKECENTRAL.COM
TEAPOP PARTY! | BAKERELLA
ERIN JEANNE MCDOWELL
BAKING RECIPES, CAKE TUTORIALS & ONLINE CAKE CLASSES ...
ALICE’S TEAPOT RECIPE FROM THE BIRTHDAY CAKE BOOK BY FIONA ...
HOW TO MAKE A CAKE IN MINECRAFT
FOOD THINKERS BY BREVILLE | RECIPES, CHEFS, VIDEOS ...