SLOW-COOKER APPLE CRISP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Skip the oven, and make dessert in your slow cooker! This decadent apple crisp cooks up beautifully in the slow cooker to a warm, delicately spiced fresh apple dessert with an irresistible oat topping. Serve with a scoop of ice cream on top, and gather the family together to enjoy this ultimate fall treat.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 2 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place apples in large bowl; add granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and the cinnamon. Stir until apples are evenly coated.
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place apple mixture into slow cooker.
- In large bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, the oats, brown sugar and salt. Stir until well combined. Using fork or pastry blender, cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Cover and cook on High heat setting 2 hours. Turn off heat; remove cover, and cool 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470 , CarbohydrateContent 79 g, CholesterolContent 40 mg, FatContent 3 , FiberContent 5 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 10 g, ServingSize 3/4 Cup, SodiumContent 230 mg, SugarContent 59 g, TransFatContent 1/2 g
BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Nothing says "fall is here" quite like the smell of tender-baked apples filling your home. This simple and downright delicious apple crisp gives you all the flavor you could ever ask for in a dessert, and is as quick to make as it is to finish. The cherry on top? A generous topping of cream or vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
- Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cream until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320 , CarbohydrateContent 52 g, CholesterolContent 25 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 80 mg, SugarContent 36 g, TransFatContent 1 g
More about "tart apple crisp recipes"
QUICK & APPLE TART RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE APPLE PUFF PASTRY
Total Time 40 minutes
Category パン, baking, comfort food, dessert, fruit, main dish
Cuisine American, Comfort Food
- Remove from the pan immediately and place on a serving platter. Serve plain, with caramel topping, whipped cream, and/or a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
THE BEST HEALTHY APPLE CRISP RECIPE - HEALTHY FOODI…
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
MICROWAVE APPLE CRISP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
82 BEST APPLE RECIPES TO MAKE THIS FALL - SWEET + SAVORY I ...
INDIVIDUAL APPLE CRISPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
65 OF OUR FAVORITE TART RECIPES | MYRECIPES
HEALTHIER APPLE CRISP II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
APPLE CRISP BARS RECIPE - IF YOU GIVE A BLONDE A KITCHEN
35 BEST APPLE RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH APPLES | KITCHN