TARTAR SAUCE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
This recipe originally accompanied Ale-Battered Shrimp with Tartar Sauce .
Provided by EPICURIOUS.COM
Yield Makes about 1 1/3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Cover; chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
CREAMY TARRAGON CHICKEN & POTATO BAKE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
This comforting, creamy tarragon chicken bake with fluffy mash is ideal for a family supper. You can speed up the prep by using ready-made mash
Provided by Esther Clark
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Melt 20g of the butter in a flameproof casserole dish over a medium heat. Season the chicken and add to the dish with the pancetta. Fry for 5 mins until the pancetta is crispy and the chicken browned and cooked through. Set aside in a bowl.
- Lower the heat, add the remaining butter and, when it starts foaming, add the onions. Cook for 10 mins until softened, then stir through the flour and cook for another 2 mins. Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the chicken stock. Return to the hob, bring to the boil and cook for 5 mins. Stir through the tarragon, mustard and cream, followed by the chicken and pancetta, and cook for another 5 mins until the sauce is thickened.
- Heat the grill to high. Heat the mashed potato following pack instructions, then spoon on top of the chicken filling in the casserole dish. Smooth and swirl the potato over right to the edges, drizzle with a little olive oil and put under the grill for 8-10 mins or until the top is golden and bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564 calories, FatContent 35 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 19 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 35 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 7 grams sugar, FiberContent 5 grams fiber, ProteinContent 25 grams protein, SodiumContent 1.2 milligram of sodium
More about "tarragon mustard sauce recipes"
RéMOULADE SAUCE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
- Combine ingredients in a bowl. Set aside, covered, in the refrigerator.
CHICKEN IN MUSTARD RECIPE | MELISSA D'ARABIAN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
- In a large pot filled with boiling water, dissolve the bouillon cubes and cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles in a colander and then nestle the colander into the pot so some of the pasta water goes into the pot as the pasta continues to drain. Remove the colander and stir the butter and sour cream into the pot until the butter melts. Add the parsley and the noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine well. Pour into a serving bowl and serve.
10 BEST LOBSTER CREAM SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED FILET MIGNON WITH BEARNAISE SAUCE RECIPE
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN | RECIPETIN EATS
THE SPLENDID TABLE - FEATURED RECIPES
HOMEMADE SAUCES FOR CHICKEN: OUR BEST CHICKEN SAUCE RECIPES
CHICKEN WITH A CREAMY MUSHROOM AND MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE ...
CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SEARED BEEF TENDERLOIN MINI SANDWICHES & MUSTARD ...
HOMEMADE TARTAR SAUCE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
10 BEST CREAMY WHITE SAUCE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY TARRAGON CHICKEN WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS | EAT ...
CREAMY TARRAGON CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MA…
THE BEST RECIPES WITH SPICY HARISSA SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
QUICK BEARNAISE SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 LOW-CARB, KETO-FRIENDLY SALAD DRESSINGS
10 BEST SEAFOOD SAUCES FOR SCALLOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY