SWEET AND SPICY SWEET POTATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the sweet potato chunks into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle the brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, chili powder, and cayenne pepper overtop. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasoning. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn the potatoes over with a spatula, and continue baking until the sweet potatoes are golden and tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 50.3 g, FatContent 10.7 g, FiberContent 8 g, ProteinContent 4.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.5 g, SodiumContent 130.3 mg, SugarContent 12.2 g
CHINESE SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
All-purpose Chinese sweet and sour sauce, for around 500g food or a small rice bowl of dipping sauce! How to use it, add your fried chicken, pork, fish, shrimp, tofu and whatever you want before or after adding water starch!
Provided by Elaine
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat up vegetable oil in pan or wok; add garlic, green onions and ginger to stir-fry for around 2 minutes or until aroma with low fire.
- Then pour the basic sauce to the wok, bring all the content to a boiling. And add water starch in. Keep on stirring in the process.
More about "sweet and spicy chinese food recipes"
CHINESE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHINESE FAKEAWAY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SWEET, SALTY, SPICY PARTY NUTS | ALLRECIPES
CHINESE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
CHINESE FOOD & RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHINESE-INSPIRED RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
40 BEST CHINESE RECIPES | CHINESE FOODS YOU CAN MAKE AT ...
12 BEST CHINESE CHICKEN RECIPES | POPULAR ... - NDTV FOOD