SWEDISH CREPES RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES ...
Make and share this Swedish Crepes recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix together all ingredients. Pour into hot buttered crepe pan. Tilt pan to make a thin, even crepe. Peel back edges and flip.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363.5, FatContent 13.5, SaturatedFatContent 6.1, CholesterolContent 301.8, SodiumContent 264.5, CarbohydrateContent 40, FiberContent 1.1, SugarContent 0.5, ProteinContent 19.1
SWEDISH CREPES - JUST A PINCH RECIPES
- Mix together all ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour desired amount into a hot, buttered crepe pan. Tilt pan to make a thin even crepe. Peel back edges and flip. Fold crepe in half and top with desired topping. Or, you may fill them and roll them up.
- Serve with fresh fruit, preserves and/or whipped cream.
More about "swedish crepes recipe recipes"
TOP SECRET RECIPES | IHOP SWEDISH CREPES RECIPE
Total Time 30 minutes0S
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS | MCCORMICK
Calories 229 per serving
- Stir milk and Sauce Mix into skillet. Stirring frequently, simmer on medium heat until sauce comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until thickened. Add meatballs to sauce; cook until heated through. Serve over cooked noodles or rice.
SWEDISH CREAM CHEESE CREPES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
IHOP SWEDISH CREPE RECIPES
SWEDISH LINGONBERRY CREPES (IHOP COPYCAT) - MIGHTY MRS ...
HOW TO MAKE RAVIOLI LIKE NONNA - VINCENZO'S PLATE
COMFORT FOOD - WIKIPEDIA
EASY SWEDISH PANCAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
TRADITIONAL SWEDISH PANCAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CAROLINE'S COOKING - INTERNATIONALLY INSPIRED RECIPES …