More about "sugar free gluten free angel food cake recipes"
ANGEL FOOD CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND BERRIES RE…
Set aside that cumbersome angel food cake pan and make this lighter-than-air dessert in cupcake form, instead. Topped with vanilla bean whipped cream and fresh berries, this is a truly heavenly treat.
Provided by Bree Hester
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 30 to 36 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix and water with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour batter into muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks on top feel dry. Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Cool.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on medium-high speed until slightly thickened. Reduce speed; beat in granulated sugar and vanilla bean paste. Increase speed; beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream into decorating bag fitted with large star tip.
- Pipe whipped cream on top of cooled cupcakes; garnish with berries. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 , CarbohydrateContent 15 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 130 mg, SugarContent 11 g, TransFatContent 0 g
6 AMAZING SUGAR-FREE CAKE RECIPES - LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD DESSERT RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
LOW CARB KETO ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE - WHOLESOME YUM
DR. RACHEL'S BEST COLLECTION OF LOW-FODMAP CAKE RECIPES ...
PEACH ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE - MARTHA STEWART
VANILLA KETO BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE (EASY ... - WHOLESOME Y…
ANGEL FOOD CAKE WITH CREAMY GLAZE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...