STEAK ROLL-UPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
My family tells me these hearty stuffed beef rolls with creamy sauce "taste like home". They're attractive enough to serve for a special dinner but economical and easy to prepare. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 02 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 02 hours 00 minutes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Flatten steak to 1/3-in. thickness. Cut into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the next eight ingredients. Place 1/3 cup on each piece of steak; roll up and fasten with a toothpick. Roll in flour. , In a large skillet, brown roll-ups in oil. In a small bowl, combine the soup, water and browning sauce if desired; pour over roll-ups. Cover and simmer for 2 hours or until meat is tender, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 401 calories, FatContent 19g fat (7g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 86mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 735mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 30g protein.
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK CRESCENT ROLL-UPS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
These crescent roll-ups are stuffed with classic Philly cheese steak flavors, including sautéed green bell peppers, onions and roast beef.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are starting to brown and are crisp tender. Stir in steak seasoning and roast beef; heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place beef and vegetable mixture evenly on wide ends of each triangle; top with one half slice of cheese.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle (roll-ups will be full). Place with tips down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until deep golden brown and heated through. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 , CarbohydrateContent 15 g, CholesterolContent 30 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 10 g, SaturatedFatContent 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 680 mg, SugarContent 5 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "stuffed steak roll ups recipes"
26 LEFTOVER STEAK RECIPES THAT ARE EASY TO MAKE
ROUND STEAK RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 01 hours 55 minutes
Calories 158 calories per serving
- Trim beef; cut into serving-size pieces. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper. Top with the onion, mushrooms and tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until meat is tender. Serve over noodles.
BALSAMIC-GLAZED STEAK ROLLS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 799.4 per serving
- Serve immediately drizzled with the rosemary balsamic glaze. Baked potatoes make a great accompaniment.
16 EASY CRESCENT ROLL APPETIZER RECIPES THAT LOOK ULTRA ...
ENCHILADA CHICKEN ROLL-UP RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 261 kcal per serving
- Top each chicken roll-up with a few avocado pieces and cilantro and serve.
TOP SECRET RECIPES | RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE POTATOES AU ...
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes0S
Calories 314 calories per serving
SWISS STEAK RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes
- Remove the last steaks from the pot and add the onions, garlic, and celery. Saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste and stir to combine. Next add the tomatoes, paprika, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth and stir to combine. Return the meat to the pot, submerging it in the liquid. Cover the pot and place it in the oven on the middle rack. Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the meat is tender and falling apart.
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH GORGONZOLA CREAM SAUCE RECIPE ...
Total Time 35 minutes
- Heat a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add butter to melt. Saute shallots until tender. Add the heavy cream and let reduce by half. Turn heat to low, add the Gorgonzola and stir until it melts. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
OLIVE GARDEN STUFFED MUSHROOMS - TOP SECRET RECIPES
Total Time 25 minutes0S
Calories 280 calories per serving
ITALIAN STUFFED FLANK STEAK - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SPINACH CHEESE STUFFED FLANK STEAK ROLLS - GIMME DELICIOUS
BRACIOLE (ITALIAN STUFFED STEAK) - IT IS A KEEPER
10 BEST BEEF SIRLOIN TIP STEAK RECIPES - YUMMLY
23 EASY LEFTOVER STEAK RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
SKIRT STEAK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SKIRT STEAK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST AUTHENTIC GERMAN ROULADEN (BEEF ROLL-UPS) RECI…
65 WEEKNIGHT STEAK DINNERS - EASY STEAK RECIPES
RIB-EYE STEAK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STUFFED SHELLS - JO COOKS
HORMEL | RECIPES
RECIPES - CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
CHEESY TACO STUFFED SHELLS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
AMERICAN MAIN DISH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
DINNER RECIPES - MAYO CLINIC
KETO DINNER RECIPES & IDEAS - 20+ PAGES OF RECIPES [QUICK ...
STUFFED POBLANO PEPPERS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
45 HEALTHY RECIPES FOR THE NEW YEAR | BREAKFAST, DINNER ...