STOVE TOP STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
This is a great dish that looks like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen, but not so. Wonderfully delicious comfort food made in a jif.
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Spread stuffing mixture evenly onto chicken breasts to within 1/2" of edges.
- Roll up from one of the short sides to enclose stuffing.
- Place seam side down in 13x9 baking pan.
- Mix together soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.7, FatContent 7.8, SaturatedFatContent 2.4, CholesterolContent 143, SodiumContent 781.2, CarbohydrateContent 26.4, FiberContent 4.2, SugarContent 1.8, ProteinContent 33
STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS | ORSARA RECIPES
If you are tired of eating plain chicken breasts, this stuffed chicken rolls recipe with warm melted mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers, sautéed spinach and boiled ham is a must try! It may be a simple recipe, but it packs a lot of flavor! If you are not a fan of mozzarella, try it with provolone cheese instead.
Provided by Pasquale Sciarappa
Categories Main Course
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- To start, you will need to roast the red bell pepper in the oven or on the BBQ. Once roasted, place the roasted pepper in a brown paper bag or in a bowl covered with plastic wrap to allow the pepper to steam itself while cooling off. This will naturally remove the skin from the pepper and make it easy to peel off. Cut the roasted pepper in half.
- While the pepper roasts, sauté the chopped garlic clove in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil for one minute. Add the spinach and sauté until the spinach has wilted. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool off.
- Position rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- While the pepper and spinach cool off, begin preparing the chicken breasts. Butterfly both chicken breasts and pound them to make them thinner and to tenderize. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place one slice of ham over each chicken breasts, close to one of the edges. Top with half of the sautéed spinach and spread over the slice of ham. Place half of the bell pepper on top, followed by two slices of mozzarella cheese. Begin to tightly roll the stuffed chicken into itself, starting with the edge with the toppings.
- Sprinkle enough flour on a dinner plate to cover the bottom completely. In a separate plate, sprinkle enough breadcrumbs to cover the bottom completely.
- Coat each stuffed chicken roll with flour first, then submerge into the scrambled egg to coat completely. Lastly, coat each stuffed chicken roll with breadcrumbs. If the roll is a little loose or the ends are too open, close the ends with a toothpick to keep from unrolling.
- In an oven safe sauté pan, heat a large drizzle of olive oil and the butter over a medium flame. Place both stuffed chicken rolls in the pan and cook for three minutes, until browned. Flip over and cook for another three minutes.
- Place the entire pan in the oven and bake the stuffed chicken rolls for twenty-five minutes. Remove from the oven and serve with green beans, a salad or your favorite side dish and enjoy! Salute and cin cin!
More about "stuffed chicken rolls recipes"
SPINACH-STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 60 minutes
Calories 349 calories per serving
- In a nonstick skillet, saute the onion, celery, red pepper and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Cool. Add egg substitute and croutons; mix well., Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Top each piece with spinach stuffing; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear., In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, lemon juice and browning sauce if desired until smooth. In a nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms in remaining butter until tender. Gradually stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened., Remove toothpicks from roll-ups. Serve with mushroom sauce. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper if desired.
CHEESY CHICKEN PARMESAN–STUFFED ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Calories 231 calories per serving
PESTO STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 35 minutes
Calories 594.2 per serving
- Remove toothpicks and slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Serve warm.
SPINACH & PARMESAN STUFFED CHICKEN ...
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 04 hours 25 minutes
Calories 525 calories per serving
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-in. thickness; top with ham and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks. , In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, cheese, sage, paprika and pepper; coat chicken on all sides. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. , Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Remove toothpicks. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Freeze option: Cool chicken mixture. Freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through slowly in a covered skillet, stirring occasionally, until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°.
STUFFED FIRECRACKER CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Calories 463 calories per serving
10 BEST STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 BEST ROLLED STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
STOVE TOP STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
CHICKEN-STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS VIDEO - ALLRECIPES.COM
ITALIAN STUFFED CHICKEN ROLL-UPS - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY BAKED STUFFED ROLLED CHICKEN | REAL FOOD BY DAD
STUFFED DEBONED CHICKEN ROLL RECIPE ON FOOD52
PASQUALE SCIARAPPA - STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS
CHICKEN STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS - SUSAN RECIPES
STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS RECIPE MAKES A WEEKNIGHT DINNER THAT ...
100+ STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN CHEESE ROLL RECIPE | BAKERY STYLE CHICKEN ROLL ...
PIONEER WOMAN CREAMY CHICKEN STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS ...