STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Strawberry margarita mix and lime zest make this cake as refreshing as the cocktail. Served straight from the fridge, it's the perfect summer treat.
Provided by Jeremy Ward
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 1 9x13-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, egg whites, oil, water and margarita mix. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Stir lime zest into the Cool Whip®. Frost cooled cake and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30 g, FatContent 13.4 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 2.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.5 g, SodiumContent 210.9 mg, SugarContent 23.3 g
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Nonalcoholic strawberry margarita mix makes this party cake a great addition to picnics and potlucks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 43 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or lightly spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. Add enough water to drink mix to measure 1 1/4 cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, drink mix, oil and egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake and cool and directed on box for 13x9-inch pan.
- Gently stir lime peel into whipped topping; spread over top of cake. Garnish with strawberries. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 , CarbohydrateContent 41 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 290 mg, SugarContent 25 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "strawberry margarita cake recipes"
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 43 minutes
Calories 300.9 per serving
- Then garnish with limes or strawberries if you like.
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE - RECIPES - FAXO
Calories 295 cal per serving
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray three 8 inch round cake pans with cooking spray; set aside. Using a stand mixer, beat together cake mixes, egg whites, water and canola oil until combined. Whisk in lime juice and lime zest until incorporated. Divide batter evenly between the 3 prepared cake pans. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely. Strawberry Tequila Lime Frosting: Using a stand mixer, combine all frosting ingredients into the bowl of the mixer; beat until combined, smooth and stiff with peaks. Scoop 1 c. frosting into a piping bag; set aside. Cake Decorating: Using a cake leveler, remove the domes from the cakes to level them out. Place a cake round onto a cake board. Scoop 1 c. frosting onto the cake; smooth evenly. Place the 2nd cake round onto the top of the frosting of the 1st cake round. Scoop 1 c. frosting onto the 2nd cake layer; smooth evenly. Place the last cake round onto the top of the frosting of the 2nd cake. Frost entire cake with frosting, reserving some for decorating. Pipe dollops of frosting onto the top of the cake. Place fresh lime and strawberry slices on the top and zest a lime all over the top of the cake. Place cake in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the frosting to harden up a bit. Serve. 9 servings.
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CUPCAKES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Calories 360 per serving
- Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with #1M star tip; pipe frosting in circular pattern on tops of cupcakes. Garnish with lime slices.
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA RECIPE | GUY FIERI | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 2 minutes
- Combine in a blender, ice, strawberry water, tequila, lime juice, Triple Sec and simple syrup. Puree until smooth. Pour into rocks glasses and serve.
BEST STRAWBERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY ...
Total Time 25 minutes
Category birthday party, cocktail party, dinner party, beverages, cocktail
- Puree the fresh strawberries, sugar and lime juice in a blender until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup or pitcher. Stir in the tequila and triple sec and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, crush the freeze-dried strawberries in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin or heavy skillet. Mix the crushed strawberries with the salt in a small bowl and pour onto a shallow plate. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a glass, then dip the rim in the strawberry salt. Fill the glass with ice and pour in the margarita. Garnish with a lime wedge. Repeat to make more margaritas.
DARK CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE | JUST A PINCH
- Icing: Place the chocolate chips in the microwave and cook for a couple of minutes until warm and melting. Whisk them until smooth. Thin until pouring consistency with the buttermilk or heavy cream. When pourable, drizzle over the top of the cake. Then take the reserved pie filling and spoon around the top. The dark chocolate flavor with the rum flavoring and strawberries is delicious!
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE - LUCKY LEAF
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE WITH TEQUILA FROSTING - KITCHEN ...
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE WITH FRESH STRAWBERRY FROSTING ...
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE WITH TEQUILA BUTTERCREAM ...
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA LAYER CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE - LUCKY LEAF
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL STRAWBERRY ...
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA SHEET CAKE - BAKER BY NATURE
STRAWBERRY LIME MARGARITA CAKE – THE RECIPES MOM | RECIPES ...
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE BITES + VIDEO - NOBLE PIG
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA BUNDT CAKE - WHATS COOKING LOVE?
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA SQUARES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA POUNDCAKE RECIPE - SWEET SENSATIONS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA CAKE RECIPE FOR CINCO DE MAYO - XO ...