MOM'S ZUCCHINI BREAD | ALLRECIPES
Really, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it. Bread will freeze well, and keep in refrigerator for weeks.
Provided by deleteduser
Categories Breakfast Bread
Total Time 1 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 2 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 32.1 g, CholesterolContent 23.3 mg, FatContent 13.1 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 3.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.7 g, SodiumContent 179.8 mg, SugarContent 19.2 g
FIG PRESERVES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Make your own fig preserves from scratch with this easy canning recipe.
Provided by Dotti K
Categories Jams and Jellies
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Yield 64 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large mixing bowl place figs and sprinkle with baking soda. Pour the boiling water over the figs and soak for 1 hour.
- Drain figs and rinse thoroughly with cold water. In a large Dutch oven combine the sugar and the 4 cups of water; bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the figs and lemon slices to the syrup in the Dutch oven and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon figs into hot, sterilized jars and spoon syrup over figs, leaving 1/2 inch of head space. Top jars with lids and screw bands on tightly. Process for 10 minutes in a hot water bath.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 36.5 g, FatContent 0.2 g, FiberContent 1.8 g, ProteinContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 58.5 mg, SugarContent 34.6 g
More about "splenda recipies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CRINKLES III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Category Chocolate Cookies
Calories 132.6 calories per serving
- Roll in sugar; shape into balls and place about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes (do not overbake). NOTE: If you use self-rising flour, omit the baking powder and salt.
MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
FOOD: RECIPES, COOKING TIPS, CELEBRITY CHEF IDEAS & FOOD ...
CARROT CAKE IV RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY CINNAMON ROLLS, HEALTHY CINNAMON ROLLS | JENNY CAN CO…
MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
KETO CREAM CHEESE PANCAKES - LOW CARB - I BREATHE I'M HUNGRY
CHINESE ORANGE CHICKEN - DAMN DELICIOUS
KETO RECIPES - 100S OF UNIQUE RECIPES