SPICY PARTY PRETZELS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Who needs all the distractions offered by typical party mixes? It's the toasted, seasoned pretzels you really want! This recipe is simple, and particularly tasty when straight from the oven.
Provided by K. Tansey
Categories Party Mix
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 0 minutes
Yield 15 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together vegetable oil, dry ranch dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne pepper.
- Place pretzels in a medium baking dish. Coat with the vegetable oil mixture.
- Stirring occasionally, bake coated pretzels uncovered in the preheated oven 2 hours, or until toasted and crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.8 g, FatContent 14.6 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 0.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.3 g, SodiumContent 268.7 mg
SPICY PRETZELS RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES ...
My daughter got this recipe from her friends mom . The small pretzels work the best. And for some reason , the oil definitely makes a difference! We've made them with Crisco, and we've made them with other brands, and they don't taste the same! *** seems to be too hot for a few people , PLEASE ADJUST the cayenne pepper if you don't like HOT***
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put pretzels in a roaster pan.
- (or 13x9 pan will work) Mix together the Crisco oil, dressing mix, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Pour over pretzels.
- Toss thoroughly!
- Bake at 200* for 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Stir about every 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.9, FatContent 9.6, SaturatedFatContent 1.3, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 257.3, CarbohydrateContent 15.7, FiberContent 0.7, SugarContent 0.6, ProteinContent 2.1
More about "spicy pretzels with ranch dressing recipes"
RANCH DRESSING II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 35 minutes
Category Sour Cream Dressing
Calories 152.7 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
GARLIC RANCH PRETZELS RECIPE (& VIDEO!) - EASY RANCH ...
46 RECIPES THAT START WITH A PACKET OF RANCH SEASONING
JALAPENO RANCH DRESSING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SPICY HONEY MUSTARD PRETZEL CHICKEN FINGERS. - HALF BAKED ...
SPICY SPICY RANCH DRESSING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
GARLIC RANCH SEASONED PRETZELS - THE COOKIN CHICKS
LOADED HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH DIP RECIPE WITH BACON AND CHEESE
HIDDEN VALLEY ORIGINAL RANCH SALAD DRESSING & SEASONING ...
SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN SANDWICHES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
TOP 10 BEST APPETIZER RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
10 WAYS TO USE RANCH DRESSING FOR MORE THAN SALADS ...